•Chapter 9•

~Angel's POV~

I woke up and all I saw was light. It was so damn bright. I squinted my eyes but it didn't work. My eyes finally adjusted and I got up. I was in a big white area. I saw big white doors.

I started to approach them but then they opened. It was my sister Molly! I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "Hey Mollz!!" She hugged back and giggled.

"Hey there, Angie." she smiled and then kissed my forehead. We started to chat it up and I was having so much fun until the room suddenly started to get darker. Molly frowned as she looked around then she turned back to me and smiled.

"Angie, it's time for me to go. Once you've redeemed yourself, we'll be able to talk however long we want."

I frowned and hugged her. I completely forgot Molly wasn't a demon. This must be a dream. God lets her see me in my dreams. At least I think he does... A let a few tears escape and then I started crying. I didn't want her to go. Not yet.... Not ever.... Not again.... I can't lose her again...

~Molly's POV~

I hugged Angel tighter as he cried. I hate seeing him like this. The first time I saw him like this was when he found out I had died after losing him to a drug overdose. He never even cried this hard over how dad treated him.

I love being able to talk to him in his dreams. The room started getting darker and I started to fade.

"No, no, no, no, NO NO NO! Molly, please, don't leave me! Not again! Please!"

I smiled and let a few tears escape my eyes. I kissed his forehead and smiled. "I love you.... Anthony" and with that said I disappeared. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room in heaven. I'll miss you ,bro. Until we can see each other again.

~Angel's POV~

"I love you.... Anthony"

Before I could say anything she was gone.

"I love you too.... Marina."

~Alastor's POV~

I was sitting next to Angel, waiting for him to wake. It had been hours since he's been out. I shouldn't 've let him open that package. Come to think of it what was I even here? Charlie should be here, not me. Why do I care so much? As my thoughts raced, I kept looking at that damn blank piece of paper. I knew it wasn't blank because I felt the magic radiating off of it. I kept trying to use my magic on it but my mind was too distracted for it to work.

I heard shuffling then I turned to Angel. He was moving. He was also.... crying...?

"I love you too.... Marina."

Marina? Who could this Marina girl possibly be. Angel shot up from where he was laying. He breathed heavily and he was crying. He grabbed a pillow and started to cry into it.

I put my hand on his shoulder to try and comfort him. I'm not good at this whole comforting thing. Angel flinched then he looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy. His mascara stained his cheeks. He looked like a mess.

"P-Please don't tell a-a-anyone about you s-seeing me c-crying! Please!"

Angel grabbed my arm and begged. I was a bit startled by that but I didn't show it. I would usually kill any demon who dared touch me like that but Angel... not him... I simply removed his hands and pointed at his washroom.

He got up and went to it. He tidied up and came back. I was about to ask him who Marina was but then Charlie comes into the room. Angel was seated on his bed when I was gunna ask.

Charlie hugs the spider so damn tightly that his face started turning red. I get up and walk away. I'll question him once, everyone including himself and myself, have calmed down.

~Angel's POV~

Charlie hugged me so damn hard that my face started turning red. "C-Can't breath, b-babes." Charlie gasped then pulled away from the hug. "S-Sorry! Are okay?! What happened?! Why did you collapse?!"

I took a second to register her questions. "I-I... I don't know, babe. I really don't." Charlie then looked over at the envelope and picked up. She examined it and handed me a letter.

"It's just a blank piece of paper." I looked at her confused. It's not blank. Maybe only I can see it. Whatever. "Eh. I guess I can doodle on this later or somethin. Well, I'm fine now. You can go, hon. Thanks for worryin."

"Are you sure?" Of course she was hesitant to leave. I fuckin collapsed because of whatever was in that envelope. "I'm sure." I reached over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

She fuckin lit up then hugged me and kissed my cheek. She then ran away probably to tell Vaggie. Charlie is just a cutie. Ima have Vaggie bangin on my door in a few yellin at me about puttin moves on her girl.

A few hours pass by then I hear a knock. Luckily, this time, it's coming from my door. I open it and it's... Alastor?

———————————

(I finally updated this chapter and I'm sorry, babes. No more assing by for the hours. Now they're passing by. N e ways, I changed Molly's human name from Mina to Marina. I like Marina more. That's about it. Grammar fixes and whatnot, ya know? Also, confused and caring Al. We love that.)