Chapter 8: Trouble

Sorry I keep updating pretty late at night, at least it is for me. I keep forgetting until like, 10:00 pm, and then I take forever to type it. Sorry.
-----------------------

No One's POV

"My my, what do we have here?" Todoroki froze as his smile was wiped off his face. Midoriya took a mental note of this and asked, "What do you want, Monoma?" Monoma ignored him. "Hey, Daddy Issues. How's it going?" Todoroki flinched.

Midoriya glared at Monoma and repeated, "What do you want?!"  Monoma smirked and smacked Todoroki's books to the ground, tearing up his notes. Todoroki just stood there, watching it happen. Monoma laughed and spat in Todoroki's face. (I'm so sorry Todoroki! 😭) "Hey, stop that!" Midoriya told him angrily. Again, he was ignored.

"So, how's your Dad, Daddy Issues?" Monoma continued. "In jail, where he should be," Todoroki growled. "And where's your big brother, hm? He probably left because of you, ya know."

Todoroki had a shocked expression on his face.

Todoroki's POV

How the hell does he know about Touya?! I tried to brush it off and said, "Natsuo left home to go to college and to love independently." Monoma pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear, "We both know it's Touya." This made me tear up. I didn't like how close he was to me or what he was saying to me one bit.

"Leave Todoroki alone!" Midoriya yelled. When Monoma wouldn't listen, Midoriya ran off, I assume to get a teacher. "Aw, are you gonna cry? Go on! Go run to your ill mommy!" This made me snap. I punched Monoma in the face and froze his mouth shut.

Midoriya came back with Aizawa-sensei to see Monoma on the ground clawing at the ice that clung to his mouth. Aizawa-sensei told me to come with him to Principal Nezu's office. This can't be good...

Aizawa's POV

Todoroki sat in a chair in Principal Nezu's office facing the desk that I was leaning against and that Nezu was sitting at. I sighed. "Kid, why did you freeze Monoma's mouth shut?" I asked him. "He just said some unpleasant things..." Todoroki said, not meeting my eyes.

"What exactly did he say to you?" Todoroki glared at me and clenched his fists. "Some unpleasant things." I knew by his tone of voice that he wanted me to drop it, but I couldn't. "What kind of unpleasant things?" "He... He started talking about my mom, and Touya, and... How does he even know about Touya?" Tears started falling down his face. I sighed and opened my arms."C'mere."

Todoroki got up and hugged me, sobbing into my shoulder. "Oh dear... Maybe sending Todoroki back to school so soon wasn't the best idea..." Nezu said softly. "Aizawa, I would like you and Yamada to take the week off and stay with Todoroki." "But sir, after this week is the break. Who will test my students?" "I'll ask Toshinori. But sending Todoroki to school this soon was incredibly foolish of us."

I nodded. "Okay." I called Hizashi and explained our current situation. He told me to wait by the car with Todoroki. Once he got in the car, we drove home, Todoroki not saying a word. Kid, I'm so sorry I didn't notice...
--------------------
Holey Miley! I'm so tired... School starts in 3 days... Yuckyyyyyyyy. But what'dya think?! Was it good or absolutely horrible. It was a little shorter than the other chapters, but only because I didn't want the bullying to be too severe... I know Dabi hasn't been seen ANYWHERE in these last few chapters I I I'm sorry 😂 I'm getting off track... BUT I HAVE A PLAN I THINK, DON'T WORRY! Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to leave a star before you go! You can follow me if you want, you really don't have to, fam, it's up to you! I love you all so much! Byeeeeeeee!❤