Chapter 7: 1/2

Hey so this isn't important to the story, just a random filler chapter. Enjoy! Or don't, whatever the frick-
---------
"Guys?" Todoroki yelled. Where am I? And what am I wearing?! Todoroki was dressed in a light purple dress. He suddenly started thinking about Midoriya, and had the sudden urge to sing.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that." He sighed. "No man is worth the aggravation..."

He turned his head to see Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina in white dresses posing as statues.

"That's ancient history- been there, done that!" Todoroki threw the flower he was holding behind him. Then the bakusquad started singing too: "WHO'D YA THINK YOU'RE KIDDING, HE'S THE EARTH AND HEAVEN TO YA, TRY TO KEEP IT HIDDEN, HONEY WE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU." (Todoroki: oh no)

"BOY, YOU CAN'T CONCEAL IT, WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL AND WHO YOU'RE THINKING OF!" Kaminari waved the flower in front of Todoroki's face. Todoroki frowned and walked away singing, "No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no."

"YOU SWOON, YOU SIGH, WHY DENY IT UH-OH!"

"It's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love..."

(OOO) "I thought my heart had learned it's lesson. It feels so good when you start out," Todoroki sang, admiring a statue of two lovers. "My head is screaming, get a grip dude! Unless you're dying to cry your heart out!"

(Oh) "YOU KEEP ON DENYING,WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU'RE FEELING! BABY WE'RE NOT BUYING, HON, WE SAW YOU HIT THE CEILING!"

(Oh no) "FACE IT LIKE A GROWNUP! WHEN YA GONNA OWN UP THAT YA GOT, GOT, GOT IT BAAAAD!"

Todoroki frowned and looked Bakugo right in the eye. "But you've also got it bad! You should go for it!" he encouraged him, gesturing to Kirishima. Kaminari cleared his throat. "Can we get back to singing? This I supposed to be about you!" Todoroki nodded. "Ah, yes! Now, where was I?"

"Oh!" Todoroki started jumped across stepping stones going across the swimming pool. "No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no!" The last stone broke, causing Todoroki to stumble and catch the hand of a statue version of Midoriya.

"GIVE UP, GIVE IN!" Todoroki leaned against the statue's chest smiling. "Check the grin, you're in love!" Mina shouted. "This scene, won't play!" Todoroki backed away from the statue. "I won't say I'm in love!"

"YOU'RE DOING FLIPS, READ OUR LIPS, YOU'RE IN LOVE!" "You're way off base, I won't say it! Get off my case, I won't say it!" Todoroki sat down on a bench. Sero tossed the flower next to him and Todoroki accidentally put his hand on it, smiling softly and picking it up. "BOY, DON'T BE PROUD, IT'S OKAY YOU'RE IN LOVE!"

"Oh, atleast out loud... I won't say I'm in loooove!" Todoroki layed down on the bench, flower in hand. "SHOO DOO, SHOO DOO, SHOO DOO, SHA LA LA LA LA LA HAAAAH..."

Todoroki bolted up in his bed. "What a strange dream," he mumbled, wondering what the hell was wrong with his brain. Hopefully this won't happen often...

-----------------
Hey y'all! I was listening to this song, and I was like, we're writing that! Because why the heck not? Anyway, I love you all so much! If you liked this 1/2 chapter, then make sure to leave a star before you go. You can follow me if you want, you really don't have to fam, it's up to you. Byeeeeeeee! ❤