Top 3 Cleansing Foods for Daily Health and Vitality by Precious Frazer

Your body is naturally designed to cleanse itself by eliminating toxins each day. Pretty amazing! But because our environment is more toxic than ever before, our body's ability to filter out toxins has become a real challenge.

What it comes down to is this: our liver is over-stressed, our digestive system is overworked and our body's natural cleansing process is delayed. None of this is good.

The real issue with this though, is that your digestive system holds the key to your optimal health. Nearly 70% of our immune system resides in your gut and roughly 95% of serotonin is processed in your gut as well! The primary role of your digestive system is to breakdown food, remove waste and facilitate absorption, so that you get the nutrients you need. When your body cannot eliminate waste properly, it becomes toxic. When this happens, your body starts to slow down and breakdown and your health and vitality is compromised.

But wait... I have good news, too!

Nature takes care of us. Even when we can't escape harmful toxins, nature provides everything we need to be healthy and well, including foods that help assist your body in the cleansing process. All you have to do is incorporate these nutrient rich, wholesome and naturally cleansing foods into your daily eating regimen and you'll be well of your way to more abundant health in no time.

There are many natural foods that support your body's daily cleansing processes, but Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (with the "mother" included), Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil and Cayenne Pepper are by far some of nature's most amazing detoxifiers.

I've included the health benefits of each below, along with suggested uses, so you can get started with supporting your body right away.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar. The acids found in ACV, which are the result of the fermentation process, cling to toxins that have built up inside your body and help to eliminate them. These acids also help fight bacteria and fungus that might be causing health problems. Additionally, the acids in AVC assist with breaking down fat molecules and eliminating them from the body. Try having a Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm lemon water each morning, to help stimulate digestion and begin the process of toxin elimination.

2. Virgin coconut oil. Virgin coconut oil provides your body with a ton of natural energy and is comprised of medium-chain fatty acids, which are sent directly to the liver for energy, rather than storage. This gives the liver the energy it needs to cleanse the blood of toxins. Also, the lauric acid and caprylic acid in virgin coconut oil are antifungal, making coconut oil perfect for toxin and fungal growth elimination. For daily use, try adding a Tablespoon of coconut oil to your morning smoothies. This gives your smoothies a nice consistency and adds to the cleansing benefits of smoothies. If you're not into smoothies, add it to your morning tea or organic coffee. It's also great to cook with because it is one of the few oils that can be heated at high temps without becoming rancid (extra virgin olive oil can't do that).

3. Cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper is a type of chili pepper that has a lot of health benefits. When consumed, cayenne pepper stimulates the circulatory system. It is also aids in digestion, is an antioxidant and helps cleanse the blood from unwanted toxins. The heat from cayenne promotes fluid elimination and sweating, but also reduces inflammation in the body and relieves pain. Cayenne can be added to any dish that you prefer to spice up and is also a beneficial addition to your morning warm lemon water - just a dash will do ya!

Now that you have the tools, it's time to implement them! Give your body the thanks it deserves and provide it with these powerful and effective detoxifiers on a regular basis. I promise, your body will thank you right back!