Denge--The Following are the Natural Cure for Dengue

THE FOLLOWING ARE NATURAL CURE FOR DENGUE:

1 PAPAYA LEAVES - Papaya leaves are known to be packed with the enzymes like chymopapin and papain that normalize the platelet count, improves the clotting factor, improves one’s liver function and repairs the damage to the liver done by dengue, therefore helping an ailing person recover from the disease.

The young leaves from a fruit bearing papaya plant should be used. The leaves of the Red Lady papaya plant found commonly in India are more effective. The important fact is that one should choose leaves that are not too old, neither too young. Now, take only the leafy part and not the stalk and wash them well with water. Crush the leaves using a wooden mortar and pestle without any additives like water, salt or sugar. Once they are crushed, squeeze out the juice with clean hands and drink it two times a day. Do not add any salt or sugar to the drink. An adult should have 10 ml of the juice twice a day (or at eight hour intervals), children between the age of five and 12 should have 5 ml of the juice twice a day and those below 10 years of age should be given 2.5ml of the juice.

The patient should start having the juice as early as possible. This means that when they notice the first symptoms of dengue fever (when their platelets show a decline in numbers below 150000 cu mm or when the packed cell volume goes above 10%). It is also beneficial at later stages, but if the condition has progressed and has led to organ failure, the juice is not very effective.

Summary:

The papaya leaf juice is capable of fighting cancer, is non toxic to the body and has the capability to improve one’s immunity. While the plant’s leaf is well known for its curative properties in diseases like malaria and cancer, it has been found that the juice of young leaves can be used to treat dengue.

http://diyhealth.com/can-papaya-leaves-help-cure-dengue.html

2 TAWA-TAWA LEAVES - The government’s medical researchers have embarked on a new study to determine if there is science in the claims that the plant called “tawa-tawa” has therapeutic properties.

Many Filipinos say tawa-tawa (Euphorbia hirta) is a cure for dengue and tuberculosis. Some doctors frequently interviewed on popular health programs on radio have noted the curative effects of tawa-tawa, but none has categorically said that the plant indeed has medicinal value.

To settle the matter, the Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD), the research and development arm of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST), is looking into claims that tawa-tawa has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties and that it can increase blood platelets, vital in the treatment of dengue, a fever that has rising cases, especially among children, in some parts of the country.

http://business.inquirer.net/53341/dost-to-test-‘tawa-tawa’-as-cure-for-dengue-tuberculosis

3 TALBOS NG CAMOTE (CAMOTE TOPS) - Lots of people are dying because of DENGUE. It can be very expensive to treat this disease but what we don't know is that - the real medicine is just around us. He had experiences and revelations from her friends that camote can cure the Dengue Fever. The camote tops were made to become soup and drank by the infected patient and the platelets became normal. The doctors say that most of the medicines come from plants and under their Hippocratic Oath; they are encouraging anything that can cure the patient.

We use to eat sweet potato tops with fish sauce without knowing that these are excellent sources of antioxidative compounds, mainly polyphenolics, which may protect human body from oxidative stress that is associated with many diseases including cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Almost all of the vitamins and minerals and other goodies can be found in this plant like protein, dietary fiber, lipid and essential minerals and nutrients such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, sodium, potassium, sulfur, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, aluminum and boron. It is also important sources of vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin and Vit. C. Camote enables the body’s immunity system revived making the dengue helpless against the body’s natural defense and with this, the body heals itself. Now we know that this veggy is best for our health and can cure dengue. 

http://www.healthy-yobib.com/2010/08/dengue-herbal-medicine-treatment.html