Not again

3rd person:

Robin has been on the road for two months now. Saving sixteen cities from the hands of tyranny. She decided to stop at a local bar. She was in the county of Essetir.

Robin Hood's point of view:

I gracefully approached the shabby bar excited to get my hands on a drink. With little force, the molded brown door swung open. Many gruesome men sat on the bar stools and at empty tables. The loud aroma stopped when I entered the bar. I quickly grabbed a dagger out from the inside of my scuffed up boots and whipped it across the room hitting the target meant for darts. Some of the thugs began to smile and go back to their normal business. I practically skipped to the bartender.

"One beer please." I attempted my manliest voice.
"Coming right up." I was so happy to just be sitting down and not fighting or riding upon a horse. Little black specks filled the corner of my eyes. Suddenly, a yell broke me from my daze. I knew I recognized the raspy voice. A man about six feet tall and the vocal cords that could make any person shake in their spot. A bandit, a crook, and an arse. Kanen was a ruthless fighter that only wanted power. His men gathered right next to me. Anger started to fill my senses, but I knew patience was key if I were to find out their next plan. I have never really been a threat to Kanen. I did my best to stay under the radar, but to stand my ground and protect innocent lives.

"In two days time, we will have Ealdor's crops and coins." Kanen's voice boomed across the room. His group of bandits had their attention all on Kanen eager to hear his mighty plan. I stifled a giggle and stared at the lead bandit himself. "We will raid the village and return for more. We will be rich men!" All the drunken bandits cheered along with their leader. Too bad Kanen didn't recognize me. That would be his first mistake. For now I knew of his scheme and had time to prepare to stop him. I briskly walked out of the run down bar in hopes of not being detected by any bandit.

I hopped on my trusty horse and rode towards Ealdor. The village was a little ways south of where the bar had been. The bright sun started to hide behind the trees and cast the skies' darkness across the open plains. Ealdor was only three hours away. I decided to camp for the night and continue my journey in the morning. For a good nights rest would do some good for me and Noir. A fight waits for no one.

Word count: 500
Now that Robin Hood is close to Ealdor, Merlin's home village, Merlin characters will start coming into the story.