The Debate

3rd person point of view:

King Uther decided to have dinner with the knights of Camelot and his ward. While the royals and nobles ate their food, Marian was facing a heavy conflict.

Robin Hood's point of view:

I am completely stuck. My head tells me not to get involved, but my heart tells me to help out. These citizens are barely passing by. And I can't believe the Sheriff of Nottingham is still making his way around. He gets to fancy in riches and have power. I shook my head as I paced the castle hall. I looked around the corner to make sure no one was coming my way. When the coast was clear, I sneaked my way to the room full of coins. My green cloak slowly blending in with dirty walls. Part of me felt guilty for stealing the money, but after all, I am Robin Hood. Marian is not real. Marian is just another disguise. I swiftly knocked out the two guards in the front of the door. I took a deep breath and smiled. "Let's do this," I whispered to myself.

I started picking up the small cloth bags full of silver coins. I was able to snatch twelve bags. I busted the bars on the window and continued to leap out of it. I landed on my feet and ran to the front of the castle. I glanced back and a group of guards ran to ring the warning bell. I began to panic. I was not use to doing this job alone. The first house answered the door, and I placed the brown bag in their hands. I darted to the next nine cottages delivering the bags. I saw guards with torches trying to find me. Others with their swords drawn. I finished giving the coins to the two houses to my left. I had one bag to go. However, I had different intentions for this bag. The guards were close to me. I scanned the group to see the sheriff and Arthur leading them. The sheriff's gaze met my figure. I heard him cower and say, "It Robin is Hood." Arthur gave him a weird look. "It's Robin Hood," he repeated so that the knights could understand what he said. I promptly leaped onto the steely tiled roof and made my escape.

Arthur's point of view:

We searched the street and found no trace of the bandit. "Return to your post and report if anything seems suspicious!" I commanded. I looked to the Sheriff, "You know this bandit?"
"Do I know this bandit!" The Sheriff repeated. "Robin Hood was known for stealing from many kingdoms including the one I came from." He continued, "However he usually travels with his petty group."

"I see." I began to think. If Robin Hood helped at the village Merlin came from, why would he be in Camelot. What made Camelot a target and why did Robin Hood carry out this mission alone? I ended the search for the night and went to report to my father what was stolen.

Robin's point of view:
Before Gaius would return, I quickly placed the coin bag down. I ripped my hood off and stuffed it into my bag along with my trousers and dagger. I slid on the dress Merlin had given me to wear. I ran to the patient's bed and pretended to be asleep to avoid suspicion.

The next thing I hear is Merlin bursting through the door. "If you used any more force I fear Gaius wouldn't have a door," I joked.
"Marian we told you not to pull any kind of stunt, and that's exactly what you did!" Merlin yelled. I felt bad, but I felt even worse for the people.
"Merlin have you seen the state of the people of Camelot, well I'd hate to inform you, but it's not great," I sneered. "Now be quiet before someone hears you," I whispered. Merlin came and sat by me as Gaius entered the room.
"Marian!" He yelled.
"Yes," I simply responded.
"You said..." He started, but I cut him off.
"I got you a present on the way," I smiled.
"Marian this is the kingdom's money I will not accept it," he stated.
"Actually that's the last month's tax you had to pay because of Uther's new law," I said becoming annoyed.
"Oh well, just get some sleep and stay out of trouble," Gaius warned.
"Yes, goodnight Gaius and Merlin," I started.
"Goodnight Marian," the tired men said.
I knew I would have to sneak more money out for not every house was reached. And I think I will create a little trouble for my friend, the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Word count: 821
I want to start the new day on the next page. Feel free to message me or comment with requests or things you like about it. Please leave a vote for each chapter. Greatly appreciated!!