Chapter 22

Chapter 22
Gru leaves Vector to go to the ice castle. He was fired from war after shooting one of the commanders and commiting multiple war crimes across the country. Gru got on the plane asking to be sent to Elsa's castle. The captain said it was too snowy so he'd send him to the outskirts.

Bob watched as a plane flew close to the castle. Elsa and Olaf joined Bob in looking out of the dinning room to see who it was. The plane landed in the snow and several reverse mermaids came out. Their fish heads were a dark blue and they were wearing black pants with a white t shirt. There was Gru! He was in handcuffs though and two of the reverse mermaids were walking him over to the front area of the outside of the castle.
Bob stared at Gru. He handed Taxi to olaf and ran over him.

"Gru what happened?!"

"I've committed multiple war crimes, I'm being sent to jail" he said Calmly.

Bob gasped. "No... This.. This can't happen!"

Gru sighed, "I know Bob I was just so hung up on you I- I went back to my evil ways." Gru sighed again, shaking his head. Bob began to cry. The reverse mermaid placed his hand on Gru's shoulder, "its time for your trial." The mermaid said. Gru nodded and walked back to the plane.

"Gru no! Dont leave me again.