Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Gru pushed Bob's wheel chair into the waiting room. There Olaf was smiling and beaming down at the baby, and to Gru's horror, he was smiling back at the snowman. They had already made a connection, father to son, and if Olaf was to spend all his time with Bob, surly Bob would fall for him.

He hated the idea of leaving the two of them alone with the baby but it was best to give Bob some space to convince Olaf not to go to Elsa's Castle. Gru walked out of the door hesitantly.

"He's adorable isn't he," Bob said to Gru smiling at his baby.

"Yes he truly is," Olaf said. "Hehe I wonder where it gets that from."

"Oh please," Bob said. "You're not seriously taking credit for his looks are you?"

Olaf laughed. "No dummy, he got his handsomeness from you, not me."

Bob blushed and thought of Gru.

Don't fall for the flirting, oh please Bob don't he thought to himself.

Olaf placed his little twiggy hand on Bob's chop stick thigh. Bob inched away from him.

"We can't do this again you now. Me and you, we just don't work." Bob told him.

Olaf frowned. "You know you're too good for Gru don't you?"

"I, uh," Bob stuttered anxiously. "Listen Olaf. I am with Gru and not you. We may have a child together but the only reason for that is because of our mistake that messed things up with Gru."

"Oh my god. Your like genuinely in love with him aren't you?" Olaf asked.

"I mean we've only been together for a little over a year which isn't really long enough to say for sure, but he makes me feel just complete and secure you know."

Olaf nodded.

"I don't want to mess things up with me and Gru, and you put out relationship at risk. You kissed me first and yes I know I shouldn't have kissed back, but anyway..." Bob didn't know how he could tell Olaf he didn't want him seeing his child.

"Yes?" Olaf asked.

"I don't want you to go to the castle," he told him.

Olaf jerked his attention fully away from the baby.

"What! He is mine to. I am also his father, you legally cannot stop me from seeing him."

Bob would have said he could visit once or twice a week, but Elsa's castle was so far away even on his jet plane it would take forever to get there and back. So he would either live with him, or only see the baby on a rare occasion until winter came around or at least a cold fall when Taxi wouldn't need to be in the castle.

But Olaf was right, Bob had no choice.

"Please Olaf. Don't do this."

"Too bad," Olaf replied. "We are raising this baby together like it or not.

"Ahhhhh!" An angry voice yelled from outside.

Bob and Olaf turned. It was Gru. He heard everything, Gru stormed out the door leaving Bob with Olaf.