Chapter 6

Chapter 6
It would be an adjustment for the other minions, but they were already starting to accept Bob and Gru.

It was the next day, Gru and Bob couldn't have been more relieved that they were finally out. They had their one last day of fun and happiness with the other minions before it was time for Gru to join the Marines. Bob couldn't bear to loose him. He was already 3 months pregnant and Gru was supposed to be away for 12 months starting in a few hours. After a long, quite hour of the two of them softly cuddling in Gru's bed they got up to leave for the train station.

2 Hours Later

"Oh Gru, I will miss you so much more than you can even imagine. You're my 'o holy master! You're my beloved pinocchio look a like, Gru. You know I've always found pointy noses attractive. You haven't even left and I already miss you dearly. Your face, the way you talk, and the way you smile when you see me makes me feel as though nothing bad could ever truly ruin my day when you look at me like that. I can't...I just can't bear to see you leave and to go to war on top of that..." His voice began to shake.

"Oh my homo, banana flavored skittle, you will be alright." Gru leaned down and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

They stood there in each other's arms as the sounds of passing cars faded in the background. It felt as though everything fades when they were together and without Gru, Bob worried he wouldn't feel the calm anymore, he wouldn't know quiet and all the noises from outside their perfection would follow him until he went back to his apartment, alone.