Chapter 15

Chapter 15
"So, you and Olaf..." Gru said slowly.

Bob looked away.

"I am so sorry. It was only once and I regret everything."

"Are you going to be okay with just you, the baby, and Elsa?" He asked.

"Well Olaf is going to be there to. He is legally his other dad so I didn't really get a say in that. I will miss you so mu..."

"Wait!" Gru said angrily. "You and that snowman are going to be in the same building, for months at a time, raising a child together!"

There was a moment of silence as the truth sunk in.

"That was supposed to be our future Bob. Ours. Whatever happened to us?"

"Oh my pointy nose," Bob said.

"Don't call me that. I don't ever want to hear you call me cute nic names ever again knowing you'll be around Olaf. Oh god. Olaf has a pointy nose to. You really do have a type don't you. I could forgive you for slipping up once, but living with him, raising a child, I can't handle that. We need to break up Bob, this just isn't going to work."

Bob felt his heart beating quickly.

"Gru! Please don't leave me! I can't live without you!" He pleaded. "I can try and convince Olaf to leave."

Gru considered this. "Okay, that would make me feel better about our relationship."