Chapter 1 The Secret of Pointy Nose

Chapter 1
July 1st 1973
Gru's Apartment

Gru sat by his window, the wind blowing over his bald head. His pointy nose took in a deep breathe as he sighed. It was only a matter of time before he could see his one true lover, the one who makes Gru feel more like himself than anyone before, Bob. Oh Bob, with his glorious yellow skin and his adorable overalls, and his goggles...oh his goggles. That was the first thing he noticed about him, the way it makes Bob's eyes shine.

Gru held a pen in his big, strong, man hands writing to his love. He had something to tell him, something important. Gru began to write:

Dearest Darling Bob,

My heart aches everytime we're apart. Every time we part ways I wish to see you once again. On the 5th of this hot, wretched month we will meet again and once we do you will learn a dreadful secret I've been keeping.

Till we meet again- Gru

Gru couldn't possibly bare to utter the horrid, horrid, secret. Just picturing him saying the words out loud made him feel awful, it would be easier to just hand him the letter instead.

Bob's cheery voice yelled from down the hall. "Hellllo!"

Gru jumped in his seat but then relaxed upon noticing it was his yellow tic tack lover. He sighed standing up and opening his door. He looked down the hall to see Bob, his hips swaying with every step. A large smile plastered on Gru's face.

"Hello my love." He said, his large body embracing bob in a hug.

The warmth of Bob's skin against his electrified his heart, every touch from from Bob felt like a ray of sunshine so warm and bright, you would think you were dreaming. Bob kissed him on the forehead making Gru blush as he quickly shoved the letter in his pocket. Gru wasn't ready to give him the news yet.

Bob smiled and grabbed Gru's hand, "Are you ready for our date, pointy nose?" Bob asked.

Gru nodded "Of course I am my love"

"Lets get going then"

--------------------------------------------------------------

The date was over, and Bob and Gru were hurrying back to Gru's apartment. Gru took in a deep breath and then felt a small hand intertwine with his.

"What's wrong my pointy nose?" Bob asked with a tilt of his head... Well body, his eyes filled with worry.

He couldn't wait any longer, Bob already knew something was up. Gru looked away from the attractive sight and said "I have something to tell you my love, but I don't know if you'll like it."