2. Party Talk

Katie, Hazel, and I had walked into Katie's room and part of it looked so girly and cute. It had two beds. One side of the room was covered in glitter and what I mean by covered in glitter I mean, covered in glitter. It looked like there was a unicorn explosion on the bed.

That bed belonged to the roommate of Katie, Linda Sandy. The school's top innocent virgin... and soon-to-be taken advantage from.

What? You expected that to be Katie's bed?

Believe me, Katie may be super peppy and hiper, but her roommate was even worse. I hadn't seen her in the hallways much, cause it is my first day, but she jumped out of nowhere and introduced herself, practically telling me her life story.

     Damn, that girl can flap that mouth.

     On the other hand, Katie's bed was simple.

     Ironic. I know!

     Which made her personality even more confusing, but it was way more comfortable and safer for the human eye. Unlike the eye-burning rainbow her roomy had going on, on her side.

     Katie's bed had a rug under it and her nightstand was fairly organized.

     Hazel and I obviously had our rooms and Hazel said she had a girl named, Diana Bellatine, as her roommate. For Hazel, Diana was an average girl with depression problems, which automatically made me pity the girl.

     "So tonight, ladies, we're going downright slutty to the 'Welcome Back' party, right?!" Katie suggested and gestured her body seductively.

     Hazel and I sat on her bed staring, giving her the unrealistic look. She sighed and walked into her closet.

     "Oh, come on guys. This is the first party of the year and it's one of the biggest. You guys can not and will not miss it." She kept insisting, shuffling through her closet.

     I was going to speak and decline, but she spoke once more.

     "Plus, I had drove to the store near here and bought us some really jaw-dropping outfits." She finished and took two dress out of the closet.

     My jaw literally did drop... in abomination.

     NEVER. NEVER. EVER.

     I laughed, getting up and examining the dresses.

     "You're kidding, right?" I breathed out, amused even though I was making it clear I wasn't getting in that even if I was going to the party. "Your making it pretty easy not to go."

     I scoffed and sat back on the bed next to Hazel.

     "I- I'm not going dressed like a hooker!" Hazel blushed, protesting.

     "I second that." I added.

     Katie grunted and someone opened the door of the room.

     Uh-oh.

"Hey girls! Are you guys getting ready for the party? I am too! Omg, you should have seen the hot boy I ran into. He had the best eyes. I think he said his name was... something." Linda squeaked uncontrollably.

     I accidentally started laughing from remembering what Sky had said to me.

     'Sky Belfire. Easy to remember... specially when it comes to my award-winning face.'

     'I think he said his name was... something.'

     I think, I love Linda now just for that.