Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Eleanor's POV

During our first night at the new house, I tucked my boys in their new bedrooms. This was the very first time we've all had bedrooms to ourselves. There were exactly five bedrooms downstairs and the master bedroom upstairs. Sure enough, every bedroom was fully furnished. The furniture was neutral, it could be for adults and kids.

"My room, Momma?" Luke's eyes brightened running towards the big full bed in the middle of the room.

I nodded smiling at him. I was leaning against the doorway with a sleeping Peyton in my arms. "Yes, my angel. Are you big enough to sleep alone now?"

"I'm a big boy!" He boasted already snuggling under the covers. "Good night, Momma!"

"Are you not giving me a good night kiss?" I asked walking over. Luke wrapped his tiny arms around me and placed a kiss on both my cheeks. "Good night, my angel. Rest well so your head could heal."

I turned the light off and closed the door only leaving a crack to be open for light to seep through. I went to the bedroom beside his and there was a much smaller bed for Peyton. I tucked the lightly snoring boy in and kissed him on the top of his head. I also left a small crack in his door just in case he wakes up crying in the middle of the night.

Finally, I went to the bedroom across both of them. It was a large room, much larger than the bedrooms I stayed at Summer's and Finn's. I didn't have many personal stuff for me to decorate the room with. I sat up on bed, leaning against the cushioned headboard. I looked out the window that gave me a view of the backyard.

I was about to fall asleep in that position when I heard somebody call out my name. I got out of bed trudging towards the door.

"Parker, I'm in here," I loudly whispered not wanting to wake the boys up. I saw him in a muscled tank top and gym shorts. I tried not to look at the toned muscles on his arms and kept looking at his face as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

"Well I was in my bedroom when you called out for me," I explained. "Did you need anything?"

"Bedroom? Our bedroom's upstairs, ma cheríe."

I awkwardly fiddled with the hem of my shirt. I still hadn't gone through the new wardrobe Parker had delivered to us. "Well, I figured with the deal and stuff that we would be sleeping in separate rooms. I mean, no one would know from the public, right?"

Somehow, his striking green eyes narrowed into anger. "I will not let you sleep in another bedroom other than mine, ma cheríe. Since we are a married couple, we are going to act like one." His words seemed so final that I couldn't do anything but obey him.

"I-I'll be right behind you," I mumbled following behind him closely to the master bedroom. I walked in right after him, not bothering to hold the door open for me. Well, I didn't see why he had to be sweet to me. After all, he admitted to me it was all an act during the short time we dated.

"I already put your new wardrobe in your closet," he nodded his head towards a door, and I went to it.

I opened the door, and it revealed a giant sized room for just a closet. It was bigger than I was used to. Everything in this new estate was bigger than I was used to. I was surprised to see everything was put into place. Parker probably had someone fix this for me; he'd never do it himself. I stripped off of my jeans and button down shirt I wore today. 

It took me quite a while to search for the nightgowns, and when I did I crinkled my nose in distaste. These were not the night wear I usually wear to sleep in. The drawers were filled with lace and silk. It was too skimpy! I was already fuming as I put on the least revealing attire.