Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Eleanor's POV

Parker's lips on mine took me by complete and utter surprise. I had my eyes wide open staring at Parker's closed ones. I didn't know what to do. I mean, sure I'd kissed him before but that was before this huge complicated problem inflicted itself on us. Parker pressed his lips even harder to mine forcing me to respond back. 

I knew I would give in sooner or later, and it happened sooner than I expected.  I snaked my arms up his chest and around his neck up righting myself. I grabbed fistful of his brown locks and pulled his head impossibly closer to mine. I received an approving guttural moan from him which made me even bolder. I opened my mouth letting in his tongue seek mine. 

When I was kissing him, I felt a rush of different emotions come over me. Anger for kissing me without my permission, surprise over the kiss, but most of all lust which I should not be feeling especially for him. 

"I could just kiss you forever," Parker murmured against the corner of my lips giving me a chance to breathe. I gasped out for breath, my hands slowly unwinding from his hair and onto his shoulders. Parker's hands were still placed on the side of my waist in fists, crinkling the dress a little.

He continued to kiss down the side of my throat, probably ruining my make up in the process. "Parker." I said in a feeble attempt to stop him, but he took that as a sign to continue what he was doing. His lips found itself back to mine once more wasting precious minutes on our make-out session like we were teenagers again. 

"Parker stop." How I managed to pull my head away beats me. Although it was rather hard, since my body wanted to be touch by Parker even more. "We have to get going."

Parker finally snapped out of his lust and took a few steps back which was safe for both of us. He nodded slowly, the glaze in his eyes fading away. "Yeah... Yeah, we should. I'll meet you in the limo."

I watched him retreat out of the room, and I slumped down on the bed. Wow. What the hell happened?

--

Parker's POV

Stupid, stupid Parker. Why on earth would you do that? Now everything's going to be weird between Elle and I. I thought to myself, taking a deep breath and letting it all out due to frustration. While walking quite quickly to the front door, leaving my train of thoughts behind, I noticed a tall, blonde lady waiting near the door patiently. Curious, I walked up to her and introduced myself.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I asked reaching out my hand towards her. 

"Oh, Hi Mr. Jenkins I'm Charlotte," she replied shyly, shaking hands with me. "I'm the babysitter; you asked me to take care of Peyton and Luke for the night."

"Of course you are!" I exclaimed, mentally slapping my forehead. I had completely forgotten that I had called up earlier for someone to watch the boys tonight, since Eleanor and I had plans. 

"Well Charlotte, the boys are in their rooms probably playing with their toys. They're not usually hard to handle with but if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. My number is up on the fridge, alright? Oh! Before I forget, their bedtime is at 9 PM sharp."

"Of course, sir," she nodded. 

"Hold on, let me call Luke and Peyton for a second. I'm sure they'd be delighted to see you."

Charlotte chuckled nervously fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Luke, Peyton! Can you come here for a moment, please?" I shouted down the stairway.