Meanwhile,

Sorry guys. I got sick. It hurts to swallow anything. It hurts to breath, I've got a massive headache, and a slight fever, light hurts, sound hurts. so. . . this chapter might not make sense.

Jasons Pov:

"Pixe Pop?" I whispered, "What the hell? Your alive?" she nodded. "Yes.  Jay-Jay. I'm alive, and so, it might seem, are you." I pulled her into a hug.

"Don't you Ever die on me again. You hear me? I. Will. End. You. Plus, I won't make you any more treats." Marinette said, so full of. . . of, I don't know what. "That's more then fair Mari-pop. I love you." I whispered that last line so my brothers wouldn't hear, but of course, Alfred did.

"Master Jason, I see that you've been reunited with Marinette." Gasps from all around, Alfred never, never calls someone just their first name. "I trust you'll invite her to dinner?" I nodded. Marinette smiled,

"Can I make desert????" Alfred nodded. Mari grinned. I smiled. Dick, Tim, and Damian, are still standing around like gaping fish. Pixe-pox giggled.

"Hi! I'm Marinette Du--" I cut her off with a glare, she giggled and continued, "Sorry, I'm Marinette Todd. " Dick's jaw dropped.

"Jason? You're already married? What the heck?" Mari and both started laughing. "N-no," I forced out, still laughing. "She's my sister."

"So, Jason Wayne, want to make a bet?" I turned cautiously to my sister, I know this isn't a good idea. . . "Yes. I'll bet you I can beat you at MS3." She gasped.

"Your so on! What's the reward?" I thought for moment, "You have to make me cookies if I win." She nodded.

"If I win, you can't have any desert."

Meanwhile, in Paris:

Nobodys Pov:

A girl with dark blue hair, and light purple eyes, walked into Mrs B.'s classroom. She smiled, and said, "Hi! I'm Bridgette!" Alya gasped, "As in Bridgette Golivonk? The famous Singer, Actress, and Model?" Practically fame it's self? (A/N: IDK the last name was just a bunch of random letters.) The girl, Bridgette, nodded.

"Yeah! Anyway, I came to Paris to visit an old friend, but I haven't seen her yet, she' supposed to be in this class? I don't see her." Alya and Chloe glanced around the room, everyone was there, except Marinette, of course. This time Rose spoke up, "Who?" Bridgette smiled kindly,

"Her name is Marinette. Do you know where I could find her?" Everyone gaped. Nino barely even whispered, "6ft Under. She killed herself last month." The class Thought they got over her, until Bridgette said her name.

Said girl sunk to the floor, and sobbed. "Oh Mari!" she gasped. "You could have told me! We were close! World you have told me if we hadn't broken up? Oh Mari!" Bridgette sobbed, and the class gasped. Marinette had dated fame? and never told them?

"How, how did you know Marinette?" Rose asked the sobbing girl, said girl looked up, and said,

"Nette and I met shortly after her brother died,and she was heart broken, they were besties. I found her crying while I was on a world tour. She came with me, we went to The states, we started dating in Canada. We also went to China, Argentina, Brazil, New Zealand, Mongolia, Japan, Philippines, India, Spain, Peru, England, Egypt, Germany, and Italy, then we split in France, because she wanted to stay in Paris for a while. When Tom and Sabine adopted her, she was so happy, and she was happy with hr friends too. I could't ask her to keep traveling with me, so I stayed for a few months, but, I missed traveling. So, I told her I was still going to travel, and that I would come back every year. We agreed that we didn't want a long distance relationship, we texted. I never imagined that she was unhappy." (A/N: Sorry that was long, I just had to put that in.)

"Marinette has a brother?" Kim asked, "Marinette was adopted?" Ivan asked, The rest of the class just looked confused. Bridgette nodded.

"Yeah. Jason. Each year, on the day of the fire, she would sing their song. It was unlike anything I ever heard. It was so beautiful. Nette could have been more famous then me!" at this Mylenne perked up, "She sang? can you sing it for us?" Bridgette looked doubtful,

"I don't know, it's such a complicated tune. and, it's hers." Alix spoke up. "Please? I would like to hear her song." Bridgette sighed then nodded.

" Brother mine,

Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. It's my fault.

Brother mine,

I'll miss you more then the world. I knew this couldn't last forever, but I sure as hell wanted it too. I can't believe my time with you is gone.

Brother mine,

I know your gone. I know I'll never see you again, but I always thought I would. I always thought, I'd see you again.

Brother mine,

The plans they made put an end to you. How I wish I could turn back time, and take your place, but I can't.

Brother mine,

I've seen days that I thought would never end.
I've seen times when I could not find a friend
Those are the days miss you the most

Brother mine,

You've just got to see me through another day My body's aching and my time is at hand, and I won't make it another day.

Brother mine,

Now its been years since your body went flat, and I still miss you. I miss you more with every passing year. I won't forget, the way you smiled at me.

Brother mine,

I love you. I'll always love you, Brother of mine. "

" Holy shit!!" Sabrina yelled. Alya said, "I can't believe, she, oh. That was beautiful." at this Bridgette shook her head, and sighed.

"No. I can't sing it the way she did. She sang it so beautifully. I'm sorry mon vieil amour."

The class gasped. Marinette could sing better the fame?

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the confusing chapter! I feel like that wasn't a real chapter, because of that long song, hopefully the next one will be better. I can't believe you are actually reading this trash, if so, sorry. I can only hope the plot line for this makes up for it. I will try to have another chapter out by next week. Have a great week! Love you all! and thanks for the support on this.

--IK OUT