Dinner

Mild cursing. 

Nobody's POV:

Jason showed Marinette to the kitchen, She looked to him, and everyone that followed them, and said "All of you, OUT!" When they didn't move, she growled, "Now."  and they all bolted.  As soon as they were gone, Marinette opened her purse,

"What should I make Tikki?" she asked, "Little bug. What do you want to make? I'm thinking Macaroons." Tikki said, flying in front of her face. Marinette smiled. "Of course!" she sprung into action, it was like a dance, she worked tirelessly for a few hours, once they were in the oven, Jason came back in, 

"Nette, It's time for dinner." He said, as he walked in. She grinned at him. 

"Ok." she said, "lead the way."  he nodded. "Of course, Pixe-Pop" That made Mari grin.

~~Time skip~~

 "Marinette? I'm Bruce. I understand you're Jason's sister?" Bruce said when Marinette sat down, it was more of a question, then a statement. Mari nodded. "Yep. I'm Marinette Todd." Bruce looked at her again, then said, 

"The Todd's only had one kid, Jason. So.  .  .?" Marinette's light smile, fell. "Your right. Hell, I never even met Jay's parents. I met him on the 25th of October. about.  .  ." Marinette looked at Jason, "a long time ago." Bruce shut up, and continued to eat. 

"So. . . Marinette, why are you back in Gotham?" Dick asked, Marinette frowned. "I wanted a change." before Dick could respond, Marinette's phone rang. Mari looked at the caller ID. It was Kagami.

"Snap. Sorry, I gotta take this." Marinette said, trying to leave the room, but before she could make it out, the voice on the other end shouted "Nette!" (In french) causing Marinette to drop the phone. 

"B? What the hell? Why do you have Gami's phone???" before Bridgette could answer,

"I'm sorry M! I tried to stop her!!" The sounds of Bridgette and Kagami fighting over the phone, could be heard. Marinette forgot the Batfam was even there.

"Look, B. I'm sorry. I should have told you."

"Yeah! You should have! You forgot to mention" Bridgette suddenly switched to Greek. "it the last time I was there. God, I had to hear it from Chloe!!!!! Do you have any idea how annoying that is?? I am going to kill you!!" Marinette switched to Odia. 

"B! I'm sorry! Is that what you wanted?" Bridgette spoke in Chinese next. 

"No! Yes! I don't know!!!" Then Hebrew "WARN ME IF YOU EVER PLAN ON DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!" Marinette sighed, then in Zulu said,  

"You got it girl. Now if you'll excuse me?" then hung up. She turned back to the table to see everyone staring at her. 

" Um, sorry. A friend  had a problem." they nodded and went back too eating.

"Who was that???" Tim asked. Marinette shifted her eye down. "Bridgette." Dick gasped. "as in . . .?" Marinette nodded. "Yep. THAT  Bridgette." 

Suddenly Marinette felt something, "Hey, Alfred? Ever met a fellow named Duusu?" Marinette suddenly asked, causing Alfred to gasp. "What? You know Duusu?" Marinette slowly nodded. "Wang Fu?" Marinette shook her head. "Dead." 

"Would you like to see Duusu again?" Alfred slowly nodded, Marinette smiled.  

The Waynes  stared at Marinette and Alfred. It was like they were talking a very different language.

Have a great day!! I'm thinking I'll try to update on Wednesday. Have a great rest of your week!!!

With love,

IK