September 18th Bonus.

It's my birthday!!!!! So, I put in a bonus. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~)  (~~~~~~~~~~

"Marinette, why are you late again?"  Mrs. Bustier asked as Marinette tumbled into the class. "Uh, I'm not." Marinette said, startling Mrs Bustier. 

"Your not?" she said as she glanced at the clock. 5-till. "Oh! Well, I'm sorry Marinette" Marinette nodded and went to sit down in Sabrina's old spot. 

When Alya walked in 3 minutes later, she was shocked to see a very awake Mari siting next to Chloe. "Mari! Why are you siting with that brat?!?" Marinette looked confused. "Who's Mari? I am Marinette if you have  to talk to me, and Chloe is NOT brat!!" 

Alya looked hurt. "But, Marinette, I'm your best friend! Not her!!" Marinette glared at the girl. "My best friend? Ha! No. You stopped being my  best friend when you believed the word of a LIAR over me!" then, without another word, she turned back to Chloe.  

~~~~~~~~~~) (~~~~~~~~~~

"Mari! Come here!!" Marinette groaned, and turned to Alya. "Alya! Don't call me that. IT'S NOT MY NAME!!!" Alya looked confused. "But, Mari, we're best friends. I can call you that." Marinette glared. "We are NOT friends. and stop calling me Mari! My name is Marinette!!" 

Chloe walked in and said, "Mari-bug! I'm here!" Alya glared at them. "And why can she  call you something that's not your name?" Chloe looked confused. "Because she's  my best friend."

~~~~~~~~~~) (~~~~~~~~~~

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG! Why are you in the Hospital?!" Chloe yelled at the girl who was still wakening up. "Lie's and sheep." Marinette responded. Chloe groaned, "Really? Again? Lukakinns and Gami are here!" "Queenie! You were supposed  to tell me that first!!" Luka and Kagami walked into Marinette's Hospital room. 

"Lila," Luka started, "And her Sheep? Again?" Kagami finished. Marinette just nodded.

 "Mari-san!" "Melody!" Luka and Kagami exclaimed at the very same time. Marinette laughed. 

"Gami! Luka! I'm fine!!!!" They just gave her that 'really?'  look, and Chloe said, "Really?" Marinette sighed, "Yes. I'm fine. Tikki healed me." Then she whispered, "Over dramatic Momma bears.

~~~~~~~~~~) (~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok." Ladybug said to the rest of her team. Princess Honey, Viper, and Ryuko, all nodded. 

"Pollen Buzz off!" Princess Honey yelled,

"Sass Scales rest!" Viper yelled, 

"Lonng Clear sky's!" Ryuko yelled,

"Tikki Spots off!" Ladybug yelled,

To say Princess Honey, Viper, and Ryuko, were shocked, would be an understatement. They turned to Marinette/LB 

"Did you do this on purpose?" Kagami asked, Marinette nodded. "So.  .  .  ? Who was Chat?" Luka asked, causing Chloe Kagami, and Marinette to wince.

"Adrien." 

~~~~~~~~~~) (~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all! I wanted to put a Bonus in, and the only excuse I could think of was my birthday (which happens to be today.) so yeah! 

----IK OUT