Lady of Scarlet

I've recently discover I can't write romance. Sorry for disappointing ya'll. This is the finial chapter. Please enjoy. If any of you want to take this, and/or write an alternate ending, go ahead. I don't really care. Please tell me, so I can read it!!

Marinette turned on the TV. The news reporter was talking,

"--more Murder-Victims were found in Gotham city. Husband and Wife, Mary and James Rossi were found dead in there apartment. The same mysterious symbol was drawn in blood on the bodies, and on the floor in-between them." An image drawn in blood showed up on the screen, 

"Who is this mass-murderer? Who will they go after next? And that's all for tonight

"Who is this mass-murderer? Who will they go after next? And that's all for tonight. Goodnight Gotham."

Marinette sighed, she couldn't help but feel like this was her fault. Everywhere she goes, pain and suffering follow. 

Marinette: Meet me at Gotham Park, in 10 minutes.

??? :Damian

Marinette: See you there, loser. 

///Time skip\\\

Marinette smiled when Damian walked up to her. She stood up and hugged him, Damian stiffened, then relaxed, and hugged her back. "Please tell Jason he was the best older brother, and that I loved him." Marinette whispered to Damian. His eyes widened, "Marinette? What are you going to do?" She smiled sadly, and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. It-it's for the best." She leaned into his side, and whispered, "I love you Damian. I-i'm sorry." then kissed him. 

Damian was so shocked from the kiss, that he forgot he was going to follow her. She sprinted off.

//Time skip\\ 

Damian arrived on Marinette's balcony to see a truly horrifying site. Marinette Dupain-Cheng Todd, had been Murdered by the Mass murderer. Her blood was painted on her skin. and the floor. Then, Damian noticed the note, lying on her pillow. 

Dear Damian,

You'll never catch her. I will be her last victim. Don't be sad. It's for the best. Remember, I loved you. Please tell Jason he was the best brother, and that I'm sorry, and that I love him. No matter where I go, how fast I run, I will never escape the bad luck that follows me. I won't escape my past, I thought I could when I moved to Gotham, and again when I went to Paris, but I couldn't. I was tired of being the good girl. Do you have any idea how hard it was? Endless happiness. Gross. I'm sorry for those who died by my hands, and those who lost others because of my luck. I am not sorry for those I killed. Their blood is on my hands, but I killed them because they deserved it. I can't escape. And I won't make others suffer. 

All my love,

Marinette Dupain-Cheng Todd.

Damian froze. Marinette had killed them? The Angel girl who would never hurt a fly, had killed hundreds. He couldn't let Todd see this. It would break him, as it had just broken Damian.

Hope you enjoyed! You didn't see that coming did you?

Anyway, have a good day!

With love, 

IK