Epilogue

I wasn't planning on writing more for this story, but a wonderful human being told me to, so HERE!! This is after Marinette died. 

Nobodys POV:

Jagged Stone walked up to the podium before his concert, the crowd quieted, this was very unlike their favorite Rock-Star.

"Look, guys, I know this is very un-rock-an-roll of me, but this'll probably be my last concert. My favorite Niece was murdered. This concert, is dedicated to the one and only MDC." The crowed gasps. MDC was murdered? Jagged's done singing?

----With the Waynes----

"Guys. You have to pull yourselves together. You've been. . . . moping for a month!!" Cass (Who hadn't met Marinette) yelled at the bat boys, the most response she got from the boys was a glance. Cass walked into the kitchen, to see Jason, holding an Oven-mit (That Marinette had made macarons with, and made the oven-mitts, but that's not the point)

"Jason?" Cass asked softly, giving him a hug. He just shook his head.

----With Gotham----

None of the Bat's had been seen in months, Gotham was worried. But Gotham was even more concerned that none of the villain's had shown up in weeks either. What was happening?

----With Paris---

What the actual (BLEEP) is going on? Marinette died, but then she was alive? and then she died again?! WHAT?

IDK. Someone wanted to know what happened/happens next.

Also, they wanted to know what led up to this, 

Marinette was raised by monsters. People who experimented on humans. Killers. Marinette realized what horrible people they were when she turned 4. She ran. She ended up in Gotham, and Jason Todd took her under his wing. He helped her get over her fears, to get over the fact that she'd killed a million people, and wasn't even old enough to go to school. Then, Jason died. 

Marinette fled once again, this time she ended up in Paris. When the Dupain-Cheng's adopted her, she was so happy, thinking she could finally get away from her past, and all the innocents she murdered. When she accidentally mind-controlled Chat Noir, and he killed her adoptive parents, Marinette realized something. She was/is a killer at heart. She can't run from that.

Marinette went back to Gotham. Slowly but surly stared killing again, just for the fun of it.

But when Marinette realized what she'd done, she was horrified. She couldn't live with it anymore, so she set up her own murder scene, and Murdered herself. Painting her blood. 

Bonus:

Marinette smiled, she painted the word 'Lady of Scarlet' in blood next to her victim, knowing this would be seen as the sign off of the all famous murder, that would go down in history because she could never be caught. Because she died at the hands of the 'Lady of Scarlet' 

HEY!!!! I wrote the beginning of a sequel, it's called 'Gotham, did you miss me?' please read it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!

If any of you want to take this, and/or write an alternate ending, go ahead. I don't really care. Please tell me, so I can read it!!

That's it, Ok? I'm not writing any more. 

With love, 

IK