Faked

Mari's Pov: 

Chloe groaned "I can't believe you talked me into this Mari-bug!" she whispered as she admired her new  outfit (Above) 

"Are you sure you want to?" Chloe asked me for the millionth time. I didn't hesitate. "Yes. It's the only way for Lila and her sheep to stop." Chloe nodded. "Alright. I love you. And call me!" She said, then, called, "Mirage!" I Smiled at her as I swung to the Eiffel tower.

"Marinette!" I called to the mirage of me. She turned back. 

"Please! You don't want this!" She shook her head. "No, you're wrong. This is What I want. I-i-i can't. Lila's lies, are k-killing me. I'm sorry." she turned back, and leaped. 

"No!!" I yelled. I jumped after her, wait, me. What??? she smacked onto the ground. 

//Time Skip\\

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news. And this is Nadja Chamack, Ladybug, were you aware of Marinette's situation?" Ladybug frowned. 

"No. I wasn't aware that Lila Rossi was lying, about anything and everything. I wasn't aware that Marinette Dupain-Cheng was suffering at her hands. I wasn't aware Marinette was fighting depression. I-i-  didn't know." I drew in a deep breath, then whispered "We already defeated Hawkmoth, if we aren't a help anymore, we're a hindrance. So, for the last time, Bug out." Nadja's jaw dropped. 

"Okay, and that's all for tonight. This is Nadja signing off."

//Time Skip\\ The funeral.

Chloe's Pov:

Even though I know Mari-bug isn't dead, this is hard for me. She didn't really take my Miraculous, unless it's an emergency Honey Bee ISN'T to show up in public. EVER. Marinette's adoptive god parents are sobbing.  (A/N: I don't know if that's a real thing. Oh well!) Alya walked over, I braced myself. 

"Chloe, you knew about Lila's  lies, Why didn't you tell us?" I glared at her. "Really? I did. Mari and I tried, time and again. But you didn't listen." Alya whispered, 

"We thought Mari-" "Marinette. Only her friends can call her Mari." her frown deepened "Marinette was jealous. but, she wasn't was she?" I shook my head. 

"At first, she was, because Lila stole her friends. She got over Adrien, when he told her to take the high road. It really is a wonder she never did get Akumatized. You know, she almost was, like that day Lie-la got her expelled." Alya gasped, then she walked to the (Empty, Mari's adoptive god parents put the Mirage Mari in the coffin, then closed it.) coffin, then she whispered, "Marinette, I'm sorry. If I were you, I would never ever forgive me, I realize I was wrong." 

My phone pinged, I looked,

Hi Chlo! This is M-bug. I got a new phone. I'm in Gotham now. It's so beautiful.

Nette! Gotham is the world's most crime populated area! Be safe. I will skin you alive if you die on me. Do you already have a place?

Yeah. It's a lovely apartment, I'm almost finished registering for G.A. I'm still going by Marinette, but my middle name is now Dare and my last name is Cheng. 

MDC! Really? Ok.

Btw, Could you please show this conversation to Uncle J, and Sister Clara? and, the self-proclaimed 'MPS'? Thx. 

Hey all! I'll try to update weekly, if I get the chance. This one is early, cause I already wrote it?? anyway, have a nice day