23 - Torture

I hope some people still read this and comment and stuff ://

-

Lily's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of minutes since Jai has left already and he completely refused to tell me why Luke had his phone, weird. Since I was feeling a bit more stable, I decided to keep my promise to Luke and go to the institution.

It's been a few days since I've been to work. I always called in sick, which wasn't really the case of course. As I grabbed my uniform, I stuffed it into my bag and head out to my motorcycle.

The drive there was peaceful, and I wasn't on my nerves at all with the wind blowing through my hair. No more footsteps heard, no more strange things being seen on the sidewalk.

-

Walking through the very familiar, smelly and cold hallways of the top floor of the institution, I hoped that an arm won't grab me that one time when I was walking with Daniel. Thinking of that, where the heck was Daniel?

Shrugging off the thought as I pushed the key into Luke's cell, I slowly turned the key before opening the cell door with a loud creak as it pushed against the floor.

Luke's eyes shot open immediately from his sleep and he grinned, "I missed you." I laughed. "It's only been half an hour."

"But still." Luke stood up quickly, making me flinch a little. He quickly took both of my hands in his own. "I will always miss you no matter what. Even just a minute without seeing your face worries me sickly!" he looked deeply and desperately into my eyes.

"Come to counseling." I smiled softly, keeping in mind he killed my best friend, but I had to smile, for him. "No, you think I'm crazy. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, that's why I do counseling isn't it?" Luke pulled his hands out of mine.

"You're not crazy, you're just lost. The more you do counseling, the quicker you get out of here." I lied, knowing he won't ever be able to leave with the crimes he committed. "Please, for me?" I begged quietly.

His head shot up and he immediately nodded. "Anything for you."

-

"Okay first thing." I folded my hands on my desk as Luke sat across me. "Give me Jai's phone." I held my hand out for Luke to give it to me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Luke laughed, being a horrible liar. "Luke, for me?" I raised my eyebrows and Luke sighed, plopping Jai's phone into my open hand.

"How did you get this?" I asked as Jai didn't want to tell me before. "I don't know." Luke shrugged his eyebrows. "Luke.." I sighed, folding my arms as I leant back on my chair. "Okay fine. I leant in to whisper him something and he fucking kissed me." Luke grimaced.

"Anyway, whispering him something was meant to distract him enough to get his phone but I guess kissing worked too." Luke shrugged his eyebrows with a pout across his lips. "I think you're lying." I sighed, knowing Jai would never kiss Luke.

"Luke just tell the truth, I know you were just trying to distract him." I laughed. "Okay fine, I kissed him for God's sake!" Luke grimaced, with a disgusted look on his face.

"I was actually pretty good at leading him on though!" he laughed, running his fingers through his somewhat messy hair. "I'm sure." I laughed as well, knowing that it wasn't true at all. Why was Luke being so happy and laughy?

"Okay now let's get to the real talk." I looked seriously into Luke's eyes making him nod in understanding.

-