14 - Murder

3k reads! Thank you so much, I love you all, my lovely readers :)

~LUKE P.O.V~

I needed to kill.

I have been keeping in my craving for almost two days, and now that Jai was here, I can fill it.

I was busy pushing him up against the elevator wall and we were almost at the third floor so I quickly smashed the emergency stop button and the elevator came to a halt.

"L-Luke, please." Jai trembled in fear.

I felt bad for treating my brother this way, all these years but I can't help it. "Shut your mouth!" I yell and wrap my hand around his neck, trying to make him to stop speaking. His breath started hitching and his eyes got red and I let go of him. "Will you help me now?" I lifted up my eyebrows.

"With?" He was so stupid.

"I need to kill something!" I scream, stomping my feet on the elevator floor.

"O-okay, I'll help you but please calm d-down." He pushed his back further into the elevator door.

"You didn't have a choice anyway." I smirked.

~JAI P.O.V~

I'm scared shitless being stuck in an elevator with Luke.

I'm agreeing to anything he wants me to do because he almost choked me to death just then. "Who are you going to kill?" I softly asked.

"Who are we going to kill you mean." He looked up at me, his devilish smirk glued to his lips. "We are going to kill that fraud that is going to take Lily away from me." He mutters. "Who is that?"

"His name is Daniel, he has blonde hair and he always seems to be flirting with my property." He frustratedly answered while looking down at the floor. "She's not your property." I assured him.

His head bolted up at the speed of lighting. "Who's going to stop me?"

I gulped as he walked towards me. "Jai?" He looked at me right in the eyes, his iris' of both eyes turning back, making his eyes only a creamy white colour with red veins at the bottom. "What the fuck?!" I couldn't help but panic at the sight in front of me.

"Jai, calm down." Luke softly spoke as his eyes were still white and he smiled, showing his teeth. He was about 20cm away from me right now. "What do you want!?" I squirm around, knowing I wouldn't be able to escape from him.

"Just a nibble." He smirked. WHAT?!

"Give me your hand Jai." He holds out his right hand.

I hesitate but after a minute I place my hand on his.

"Close your eyes, it will only hurt for a second."

I close my eyes tightly, knowing what he's going to do. I was biting my lip so hard and a small whimper escaped my mouth too.

I felt his tongue traveling up my index finger in an achingly slow pace and then my middle finger, followed by my ring finger. I was waiting for my pinky and then

CRUNCH

"Ahhhhh!!!" I yell, opening my eyes, seeing Luke's eyes back to his normal hazel brown colour and he looked at me in shock. He opened his mouth to reveal my pinky, I looked down at my hand and my pinky was missing. "What the fuck Luke, YOU JUST BIT MY PINKY OFF!" I yell and I slapped him across the face. He looked down, holding on to the cheek I slapped.

"I-I don't know, wh-"

"SAVE IT!" I scoff and held on to my hand to stop some bleeding.

I heard Luke mutter something but I didn't hear.

"Excuse me?"

His head snapped back in an inhumanly way which terrified me. Instead of his eyes being white or hazel, they were now black.

"I SAID YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" He shouts and stood up. "You have got it good right now Jai, you really do!" He walked towards me.

His face was centimetres away from mine and his breath flowed over my face. "We are not going to kill Daniel anymore." He whispers.

I was relieved to hear that. "YOU ARE!" He shouts as he jabbed his finger in to my stomach. I fell to the ground. "And it's going to be done by tomorrow!" He scoffs and walks to the elevator door.

Ping

The door opened, what the hell?!

~LUKE P.O.V~

"GET UP! No one has to know what just happened, understood?"

I shout as my vision gets brighter, my eyes were black again weren't they?

We walked down the hallway and I hooked my arm around Jai's as we walked to the counselling room. When we entered, I sat on the desk and Jai was standing.

"So brother, how's life been?" I try to make conversation.

"Well I don't know, my pinky got bitten off and I have to kill an innocent man by tomorrow." He scoffs.

"Listen, I'm sorry I-" I quickly covered my mouth.

Jai looked up "You're what?" He smirked.

"Nothing."

"You said something." He lifted an eyebrow.

"YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID JAI, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

I banged my chest with my fist.

"I forgive you brother." He utters.

Daniel walked in to the room and his eyes widened.

"There's two of you?!" He panicked.

"No, I'm Luke's twin." I lied.

Jai played along. "J-jai Can you please give me and Daniel a minute?"

He gulps.

What are you doing Jai? Your making me look so weak! I sigh and leave the room, knowing what Jai is doing.

"AHHH!" I heard yelling. I locked the room and walked down the hallway, Daniel's screams echoing the building. After a minute, it was silent. I walked back to the counselling room and opened the door to find Jai standing, looking down at Daniel who was lying on the floor.

He looked up at me with a sad expression. "Why did I have to do that?!" He grabbed his hair.

_________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :(

Are ya'll happy that Luke has a point of view?

ILY ALL ❤️