3 - Him

Lily's P.O.V

I was standing in the elevator looking down a hallway of cells. The lighting was very dim and the place reeked of blood and steel, it was disgusting. The floors and walls were made from tiles.

The cell doors were electrically closed but nurses need to use a key to open cells of their patients. I was hesitant on walking forward and then I saw a boy at the end of the hall waving for me to come over. I knew he was safe because he was wearing a pink suit also.

I quickly run walked across the hall, afraid that a pair of arms would grab at me.

"Hey." I panted as I was so scared.

"Hi, you must me Lilian Lila-"

"Lily." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Lily" he held out his hand and I shook it.

"And your name is?" I ask still holding his hand.

"My name is Daniel but just call me Skip" he smiled.

"Let me show you around" he intertwines our fingers and now we were holding hands.

He was very sweet and kind, a friend is nice to have in a place like this hell hole.

"Here are the cells, as you can see" he chuckles a nerdy laugh. It was cute though.

"Well I need to get to my counselling room." I stated.

"I will show you the way" he smiles.

I saw from the corner of my eye as he looked at me a couple of times whilst we walked.

When he looked again, I decided to look back. He didn't look away, he just smiled and looked forward again. I could feel my cheeks blushing.

"Well we're here" I sigh and I get my keys out to unlock my door.

"Um, can I come in with you? I kind of don't have anything to do." He awkwardly asks, scratching the back of his head.

"Of course! Company is always nice to have anyway." I look up and smile at him as I open the door. I led him in to the room whilst still holding his hand.

We both sat down, he sat where I guess the patients sit during counselling.

I put on my glasses to read the documents.

"Oi, those are adorable!" He squealed and pointed at my eyes.

"No they're not!" I yell and put the documents in front of my face so that he couldn't see my face and laugh and give off a little snort... Then silence struck the room....

"Oi, Lily did you bring a pig in here?" He sarcastically joked.

No reply, I wasn't in the mood for jokes.

"Aye, you okay Lily? It's only a joke!" He disclaims.

Still no reply.

I dropped the documents on the desk and turned them around.

"Oi Lily, have you seen a ghost?" He asks worriedly, it was cute how caring he was.

I slowly shake my head and lift the documents and peek under and just dropped them down again.

"What's making you so scared?", he took the documents and pointed the papers facing me.

I start crying, for no apparent reason. Wow, what a first day!

He runs over to my and holds me in his big, muscular arms. I felt safe, I wouldn't be able to deal with a patient without him.

"There, there. It's alright" he tried to calm me.

"No one will lay a finger on you. I will make sure of that"

He looked up making me do the same. "Ugh, I probably look like a disgusting whore" I chuckle.

He grabs something from his pocket, a tissue.

I held my hand out for it but he didn't give it to me. Instead he started to wipe under my eyes with it. He was a really sweet and caring guy.

He cracked a few corny jokes that weren't funny but made me laugh so much.

Once I got over the tears, he asked me again.

"May I know what made you so upset?" He worriedly stares into my eyes.

I bite my lip and try to hold back the tears. I couldn't speak, I would just burst out in tears again.

I pointed at a picture on the document. "Yeah?" He asked "what about it?"

"I-it's -h-hi-him." I say as a tear runs down my cheek.

_

Omg....

I bet NO ONE can guess who the guy in the picture is..

I guess shrek :3

Gold stars for those who get it right

- mom