Thinking Back...Memories

I can't believe all the reads this story has, AHH!!! FREAKING OUT because you guys are awesome. I'm so thankful that you guys like this story, means a lot because I didn't think this story would go far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphrodite's POV~

Walking off to a corner, I began to cry at the loss of my daughter. Nia was everything to me, she was supposed to be immortal...but she's gone. Darmius' love for her changed everything, they were untouchable yet both of them...gone. I can remember the day she was born like it was just yesterday...

*FLASHBACK 1,000 YEARS AGO( January 1, 1012)*

" Congratulations on your beautiful little girl, Aphrodite." I look at the Gods and Goddesses with a smile on my face. I look around to be caught in his mesmerizing green eyes. I needed to look away before I was tempted to reveal out secret, so I broke our gaze.

No one can ever find out about us. NO ONE.

I look down at my baby to see her brown eyes with sparks of green and blue staring back at me, so intently. She will be a beauty when she grows up.

Hera smiles at us" what are you going to call her?"

I had the perfect name" Amphania, her name will be Amphania." It didn't take me long to come up with the name. They all nodded with smiles on their faces.

Hades stepped out of the shadows" maybe one day she will be in my home, she will be mine."

I gave him a glare" not going to happen."

Persephone shook her head" don't worry about him, we have to go." They disappeared. I wouldn't let them get in the way of my little girl being born. Plus, he will never get her. I let everyone hold her as I fixed my position on the bed so I would be comfortable when I'm breast feeding little Amphania.

I saw her father holding her. The way he looked down at her, he instantly smiled. I couldn't be as happy as the day I gave birth to Eros. I knew he was going to be protective of his little sister like he was with me when I was pregnant. Looking at him, I knew that I wanted to be with him. To be one happy family, but I needed to find someone else for my soon to be ex-husband and my former lover. I wouldn't allow my little girl to get hurt, she is special and we all knew it. I will do whatever it takes to Amphania and that's a promise.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I felt arms wrap around me, I looked up to see my husband looking down at me in worry. I knew he wanted to cry, but he didn't want to admit it because his eyes held denial.

He took my hand in his" I'm sure there is a way we can save them, they are children of Gods after all." He tried to smile at the last part.

I moved out of his arms and quickly stood up" what if there isn't a way? How are we supposed to handle this?" Poseidon stood up and kissed my forehead as I broke down once again in his arms" how can we lose Nia and Darmius?"

He rested his forehead on mine" I know, but remember the first time we met Darmius and found out they were together?" We couldn't help but laugh a little at the memory.

*FLASHBACK(this flashback is being told by Poseidon. It will go back to Aphrodite's after it finishes.)*

Poseidon's POV~

I stared into the worthless eyes of that pathetic demigod, how dare he do this to my daughter. I was talking to Zeus and the others about some tactics that we may use against Hades and be victorious, when the floor started glowing. Something was happening on Earth, but we weren't sure of what, and that's when Amphania's body began floating as the light got brighter. I didn't care if this was a trap, something was happening to my daughter and I needed to find out what, I guess I wasn't the only one since the gods followed me.