Ashamed & Disgusted

I haven't updated this story in forever and I'm sorry. I don't know if this chapter makes sense, but I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging anymore. Here we go, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphrodite's POV~

I stared at the mermaid" what do you mean you were the one who took them?"

She gulped and moved back into Elliot" I took them to Hades, figuring he could help bring them back."

" and why exactly would HE help in the first place?" I yelled at her.

Elliot stood in front of her" Aphrodite, please calm down. Olivia had their interests at heart. She wanted to help."

I glared at them" and you're obviously okay with it because Darmius would be gone and maybe you would step in, you know, to save Nia and have her fall in love with you like you've always wanted."

I saw something flash in his eyes before his eyes and facial expressions were hard and blank" I don't know what you are talking about, I've always love Nia as a sister, nothing more."

I let out a dry laugh, ignoring the looks I was receiving" don't give me that bullshit, we all knew you were in love with her, but she would never love you. Someone like you could never be loved by someone like my daughter, you're not and never will be good enough."

" now what makes you think your daughter is even worthy to be loved by my son, Aphrodite?" Hades spoke from his corner.

I faced him" oh please, we all know your son fucks everything that moves."

Olivia stood next to her father in-law and husband" oh please, you're the one who has affairs. I mean, isn't how Amphania was conceived in the first place?" She smirked at me.

I walked up to her and slapped her" I could kill you at any given second, remember that."

" okay, that's enough from all of you. You are all adults and you're acting like those immature mortals." Said Zeus.

Elliot looked at Zeus with a raised eyebrow" who are you trying to fool, Zeus? You've had more affairs that we lost count."

Zeus got up" oh hell no, I'm gonna kill you and I don't care if you're my nephew."

Apollo tried to calm Zeus down" this is not the answer, why are we upset with each other? Have we lost our way of living and it now needs to be replaced with hate? No, we should have more faith."

Hades laughed" this is funny, we all know you're blaming Ares for all this. Stop trying to be the peacemaker here, Apollo and show us your anger."

Sarah's (Author's) POV~

Within the next second, the Gods and Goddesses took out their weapons and started to fight one another. Those who were friends were now foes, glaring at each other as they fought.

In the last two months on Olympus have been hectic. They all found a reason to blame each other. No one could have a simple conversation anymore without someone thinking they were making allies or coming up with a plan to being someone down.

" ENOUGH!!" A voice projected through a bright light in throughout the room, causing everyone to stop, turning see what was going on.

In the light, the power couple entered the room, ignoring the gasps and stood in the center, sending disapproving looks to the elders as the light disappeared.

Amphania stood next to her fiancé. The beautiful Goddess was dressed in a long white dress that fell to the floor and over her bare feet, her back was revealed. Her hair was different now, it was wavy instead of curly. The beautiful brown eyes with green sparks remained the same, but ever since Amphania met Darmius, she could look into someone's eyes.

Darmius stood tall and proud next to the love of his life. His eyes held confidence and courage, he had the eyes of a fighter. He was only wearing white pants, his muscular chest was revealed, and he too was barefoot. His hair was messy, styled the way he knew his lady loved it, it grew a little bit though.

" Amphania and Darmius? I can't believe you're both here." Aphrodite said, it was almost inaudible, but it could be heard since the room was quiet as she neared her daughter and her fiancé.

Amphania looked around in disgust" we are and we are very disgusted and disappointed in all of you. Blaming each other instead of helping each other is sad. You are adults, Gods and Goddesses, but right now...I don't see that. I only see a group of immature people."

Darmius took Amphania's hand in his and led her away" I'm very ashamed to say that I know all of you."