Book 2

Video is on the side. This is a very important chapter, very special. Hope you love it, Jess:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BOOK TWO~

Jess' POV~

He paused, looking down as he started mumbling something before looking back up. He walked over to me and took the sword out of my hand and walking back to Nia.

" Ewwwwww she's like a sister. I love you and I never meant to hurt you and our child, you are the best things that could've happened to me. I don't care about being a God if you don't love me or if you don't care about me being by your side. What is the point of living if I can't have you?" he stabbed himself, the sword came out facing us.

Amphania dropped to her knees, crying" I'm so sorry, I love you. This is all my fault" she rambled on as she took off his shirt and slowly pulled out the sword, clutching him tightly against her body once it was removed. Automatically, a yarn pattern made from the water stitched his stab wound and it was healed. Their bond is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen, but I prefer Nico's and I better.

Nico and I walked up to them, we ended up talking for a while. We decided to get some rest when the sun set, Nia pulled me back.

I looked at my baby sister" everything okay?"

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight" I seriously love you and Nico, you two are the best. I'm so happy to have you, Jess."

I smiled" I love you two sis, but I may love my niece or nephew more once they come out. Any names yet? Or how about a wedding date?" I seriously want to plan this wedding and the baby shower.

She laughed" no, not yet. Yes you can plan both, I know you were waiting for me to ask and the answer is yes."

I laughed" okay, what do you have in mind?"

We sat down on a bench as she thought" I don't know. I'll let you surprise me, but don't go overboard."

I looked at her shocked" overboard? I would never, since when have I gone overboard?" Nia sent me this look and we both laughed" okay, I won't."

She stopped laughing" umm Jess, what did you do for your anniversary?"

I thought about" Nico and I spent the whole day together, had dinner at sunset on the sea."

" aww, so cute. You'll have to wait for my gift to you, you and Nico will love." she cooed while smiling. There was something behind that smile, I couldn't quite put a finger on it.

After we ate dinner, trying so hard to ignore all the tension and awkwardness that was in the air, we tried to talk or communicate in some way, but that was just an epic fail. Nia basically avoided eye contact with Darm, I'm gonna call him Darm to make it easier and saving me some time, she would send a smile his way and that smile held pain and sadness. He would occasionally take her hand in his, but she would just place her hand on her lap and continue eating. He would try to rub or place a hand on her stomach, she stiffened and moved closer to me. I may not know what she was going through, but I can tell my sister was hurt and she needed me, as well as my niece or nephew.

I reached Nia's door and knocked, I went in when I heard no answer. Once I did, I was surprised. Nia was sleeping on the bed, while Darm slept on the floor. I just left them be. I went to my house, tucked in Amber and Nico Jr. I went to my bedroom, got in bed with Nico, we talked until we started to fall asleep, but not before we kissed each other goodnight.

* A WEEK LATER*

Nia's POV~

It's so strange feeling like this, I can't believe it. My relationship with Darmius is the last thing on my mind, my baby, my sister and brother, plus my niece and nephew are the ones I have on my mind. I don't care about a guy holding me back, no matter how much I love him and how much he broke my heart into millions of pieces.

I fixed my dress, smoothing the soft fabric around my small bump. Nico caught Amber touching my bump and he laughed, focusing on the person that was making her way down the sand isle, Jess. She was gorgeous, she truly looked like a Goddess.

The fact that Jess only found out about her vowel renewal ceremony an hour ago really surprised the hell out of her, completely understandable. But it didn't take long for her to smile at the fact that her husband asked for my help to create this wonderful ceremony, it was truly romantic, I wish I had someone like that.

Once Jess reached the isle, the magnificent love they shared shined, I almost cried because it was so romantic and SO FUCKING PERFECT. The reception was outdoors, tables set near the garden.

I felt arms squeeze me from behind" I love you, Nia. Thank you for doing this?" said Jess.

I turned to face her and smiled" I only helped, that man of yours planned it all."

Nico came over with Amber and he pulled us into a group hug" my girls, I love you." We pulled away and I smiled at them, walking away and let them have their moment. A tear rolled down my cheek as I watched Jess share a dance with Nico. I turned around and my breath got caught in my throat, I made eye contact with him, I quickly turned away and picked up Nico Jr., holding him close to my heart.