POWERFUL Love

Thank you for all you amazing readers, I love you all. FULL CREDIT & INSPIRATION goes to @MythGirl120. I couldn't thank her enough and check out her stories, they are SO GOOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poseidon's POV~

Q

I stared into the worthless eyes of that pathetic demigod, how dare he do this to my daughter. I was talking to Zeus and the others about some tactics that we may use against Hades and be victorious, when the floor started glowing. Something was happening on Earth, but we weren't sure of what, and that's when Amphania's body began floating as the light got brighter. I didn't care if this was a trap, something was happening to my daughter and I needed to find out what, I guess I wasn't the only one since the gods followed me.

Since we arrived, Aphrodite stayed in my arms as she was afraid to go near our daughter. The demigod made no effort to speak or move, only bowing down to us and avoiding eye contact, bowing down in nothing but his boxers. What made us respect him, it was the bravery that he held and the obvious which was his sense of knowledge. Unlike that good for nothing traitor demigod, Thelmys.

Apollo, Artemis, and Eros appeared beside my precious angel. I walked to the edge of the bed, not knowing what to do" how did this happen?"

Eros spoke" don't be frightened and don't let your admiration for Darmius go to waste, you should be grateful this has happened."

His words were coated with excitement, yet I'm not sure why?" why should I be grateful?"

" I'm sure you out of all in the world would know how it's like when you find that special someone" he paused as he stood his ground and looked me in the eyes" imagine that, but stronger and powerful unlike all of us combined."

" just imagine their offsprings. They will truly define power,wise, honesty, bravery, reliability and don't forget, IMMORTALITY. They will bring good throughout the world." said the Fates; Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos.

" offsprings? Me and Amphania? Powerful? How can that be?"

This was now that the demigod chose to speak, doubt coating his voice" what is the matter? The fact that my daughter fell in love you should not be questioned, it needs to be accepted."

" no, no, that's how I meant." the young demigod exhaled before looking at me, rather happy" I would love nothing more than to marry and have children with Amphania, but.."

" but what?" was my response.

He walked closer to the bed and took my daughter's hand in his" I still need to know why she's floating and glowing? It's the first time I've had sex, wait, made love to a woman I love before and I wake up to her like this."

Eros placed a hand on his shoulder as they looked at Nia" I see how much you love my sister, we can, your loyalty. Earlier what I said that we should be grateful, I meant this has never happened before. You and Amphania have created a bond, it's something to be proud of. Your love for each other was so strong that we're not sure how things have changed or been altered to put it, especially to you."

Aphrodite moved out of my embrace as she was petrified at what was happening" what does that mean?"

Eros faced his mother as he smiled proudly at the demigod" Nia was able to give you full immortality, meaning you are now one of us, a God on Mount Olympus. The fact that you are the only one Amphania can look in the eyes is mind blowing, even as a child she couldn't look directly at someone's face or fully portray their features."

Apollo too held a proud smile" and she was able to complete your healing, you are a strong healer now, but not as strong as me of course. You've made me proud son, again." Darmius, he's no longer a demigod and I might as well call him by his name, laughed at the last sentence. Apollo was not one to put his business out there, but it was understood and accepted.

He smiled" thank you, dad." The new God lovingly stared at my daughter, his touch seemed to ease the gravitational pull and the glowing, setting her sleeping form on the bed.

Zeus cleared his throat" as long as everything is okay, we might as leave so he can explain this to Nia."

I walked over to my daughter with my wife in my arms as we looked at our daughter, I kissed her forehead as I would do when tucked her in as a little girl. Aphrodite hugged Nia tight and rub her head, taking her hand in mine. I turned to face Darmius" take care of my daughter" I out held my hand for him.

" oh before we leave, you and Amphania will face many obstacles that will strengthen your love for one another. You'll soon see what Eros meant about change and alteration." said the Fates as they left.

He shook it" yes sir, I won't." I believed him. We all left and arrived back on Mount Olympus.

Darmius' POV~

This was such a great way to meet the parents, you can tell how happy I am and I'm not being sarcastic. Because of Nia, I'm immortal and we have something that no one else could've imagined. And I can fully heal, still not sure what Eros meant said if things have changed or been altered, maybe it has.

The idea of having children with Nia is wonderful, I would love to settle down with the woman I love, nothing would mean more.

" come back to bed" I heard her angelic voice say. I turned to look at the beauty in my bed, her naked body wrapped in my sheets.

I got on the bed and passionately kissed her, I pulled away and rested our foreheads together" how long have you been up?"

Her thumb traced the outlines of my jaw" for about ten minutes, but I've heard everything that happened and that means you don't have to explain it to me. Once I woke up, I just got lost staring at you, I feel like a creeper." We laughed.

I moved her on my lap" what do you think about of all this change and alterations?"

Nia smiled" I love you and I'm ready, nothing or no one is gonna stop me from loving you."

I intwined our hands" I love you too, I'm here and that's where I'm staying." she smashed our lips together, smiling into the kiss as she pulled down my boxer. I rolled us around and hovered above her, let the fun begin again.