Arms, Hugs, and Kisses

Darmuis' POV~

I am so confused on what happened, especially about Amphania. Why was she so tired, that she fell asleep, and standing up on who I assumed was Poseidon? Yet I'm curious to know why I feel so recharged in a way, was it related to Amphania being weak and tired? If it had anything to do with me, I am so terribly sorry.

I looked around hoping to see Thelmys, but I couldn't see him, now how the hell would I get home now? I realized that it wasn't Thelmys who brought us here, it was Amphania. It's been a few hours since I woke up and Amphania went to rest, I wanted to make sure she was okay. I asked for directions to her house and I somehow found myself in her room.

The most beautiful woman in the world was sound asleep on the bed across from me, energy radiated from her gorgeous skin and hair. Her sexy and curvy body was delicately wrapped in the silk sheets. I couldn't help but stare, not in that creepy way.

With caution and care, I took small steps towards her bed and sat down, facing her. Gently I touched her cheek, rubbing slightly as I admired her beauty. As I began to trace the outlines of her face, her eyes opened and unexpectedly, she seemed to be enjoying it. I was surprised, but I continued as my thumb traced her bottom lip. Using her arms, she trusted them to help her up while keeping her eyes locked with mine and before I could stop myself, I ever so slightly leaned in and softly kissed Amphania's lips.

I don't mean to sound like a girl, but the way her soft lips moved against mine felt wonderful, so wonderful that I got chills and butterflies in my stomach. Amphania's soft hands moved up my chest and around my neck as she lifted the sheets off her and moved onto my lap. I'm not sure how fast Amphania got us back to New York, in her bedroom. It's pretty cool to be able to travel like that.

Amphania didn't waste any time to rip my shirt off and toss it to the side, making me laugh. I teasingly took off her shirt as I laid her body gently on the bed, kissing her neck down to her chest, licking slightly. I heard her groan before me pushed me off, took off her pants and ripped mine off and kissed up my body. Her kisses were wonderful on my skin, so wonderful that I'm pretty sure she could feel my ' little friend' not trying to be full of myself, but there is absolutely nothing little about him.

As much as I wanted to have hot sex with Amphania, it didn't seem right. I needed to stop her" I don't think we should do this, it doesn't feel right." she stopped and hovered above me, avoiding eye contact" why don't you always look me in the eyes?"

Amphania kissed my cheek" I can't ever look anyone in the eyes because they will be in a trance, do or say anything I tell them to. Now explain to me why this doesn't feel right?"

I sighed" what about Thelmys? You introduce me to your boyfriend, save me, and now you want to sleep with me? It may have sounded the wrong way, but I can't do that. Why would you want to do that to him? He's obviously head over heels for you."

She stood up and cross her arms over her chest" why? why? why because he's been lying to me for six hundred years. Yes, I know he's head over heels for me, but" she stopped and looked down.

I stood up and walked towards her" but what?"

She looked up" but he's a traitor, he's not who he says he is. He thinks I'm blind, but I'm not. I know that he's the mole, telling Hades everything we plan. The fact that he was the one that hurt you today changed everything." Thelmys was the one that caused all of that, why? She continued"I know that he's cheated on me everytime he's away, and I know for a fact that he was the one that hurt you. I used to be so blinded by what I thought was my love for him, I've missed him and love him, but not like I had six hundred years ago. And I feel FREE and I feel so happy when I'm around you, it's something that I've never been able to say about someone and you REJECTED me, do you know how that makes me feel?"

That was a lot to take in, but I heard her" you probably feel hurt, you want to hurt me, and you probably feel uncertain about yourself?"

Amphania hugged me "no, I felt happy." Did she just say happy? She kissed me chest" I felt happy because you're the first guy to have ever rejected me and that felt pretty good, a little hurt, but great. I'm tired of being unrejectable because I'm every guys dream as everyone refers to me. This just made me like you even more, my looks are just something else to you."

I swooped her off her feet and laid her down as I hovered above" your looks are just a bonus, Amphania. You are smart, sweet, generous, athletic, artistic, caring, great listener, and a great friend. The fact that you wore yourself out just to save me, is more than I could've ever imagined someone doing for me. I'm both grateful and thankful that, and for you." I kissed her forehead and saw a smile appear on those soft, plump, kissable lips of her. I couldn't help myself for the second time today as I kissed her again. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing her, with that being said, I covered us and pulled her to me, loving the feel of her in my arms and her lips on mine.