Chapter 19

ONE YEAR LATER.

                                       MATT'S POV

It's been a year since that night we finally got the closest we've ever been. It was the most amazing night of my entire life. After the first time we made love in our bed, she must of gotten comfortable or something, because half hour later she was dragging my ass to the shower for round two. The second time she was like an animal. She even went down on me, and FUCK it was AMAZING. Best fucking head i've ever gotten in my entire life. The thing's that woman could do with her tongue are mind blowing.

I quiver as I shake my head free from my thought's, lay here watching my angel sleep. I wore her out again last night. I whisper softly in her ear.

"Good morning beautiful".

She squirms in my arms groaning.

"Mmmm, too early baby".

Oh right!. That's something else new, she call's me babe or baby now. My sweet angel has really come a long way and I couldn't be more proud of her. Although after that day our friend's came to visit she's not asked to see them since. What Adam did to her that night must of really traumatized her. She still talks to Avory on the phone but she's not ready for anything more, just yet!. Avory understands that it has to be that way, on Ember's term's and phone call's are ok with Avory for now which they do frequently.

"Come on get your cute ass out of bed, we have somewhere to be".

She turns over with a glint of nerves in her eye's, because today is Ember's nineteenth birthday. A full year since that horrific night of event's took place. This year is going to be different. I'm just keeping it VERY low key, sort of!. You'll see what I mean later, but it'll just be me and her. Dinner, dancing, maybe a sip of champagne which will be handed to her only by me. I am not taking any changes of her drink's getting spiked this year.

When Ember went to the hospital after getting saved, they ran a series of tests on her that revealed that she had been drugged several times throughout the time that she was gone missing. They also did a pregnancy test on her and thankfully it came back negative. I know she doesn't blame me for what happened, but I still feel so responsible for not saying anything.

"Where are we going today baby"?.

"It's a surprise, but I promise you will love it, sweetheart!".

She scrunches up her cute little face with her finger on her bottom lip like she's trying to figure out what it could possibly be. Before she's about to answer I cut her off.

"Is it.."

"If you are going to start guessing you better make it a good guess, because you only get one, baby!".

I say with a devilish grin on my face.

She begins to giggle a I smack her ass and drag her to the shower with me.

You know the hole saving water thing (wink wink). I turn the shower on testing the water, then pull her in with me.

She's seductively trailing her fingers along my chest and I playfully slap them away.

"Stop that you!". "We are trying to get ready". "Wash my back for me?, please!".

I turn around facing away from her, my hands are palm down on the shower wall. I feel her hands snake around me as she continues to trail my body with her fingers.

"Ember!, What are you doing?".

She's totally ignored what i've just said to her. She reaches down infront of me, her face now flush against my back. She reaches down lightly grabbing ahold of my semi hard erection and begins stroking it nice and slow at first then gripping a bit tighter. My head fall's back on her shoulder, I face her ear whispering softly.