Chapter 18

EMBER'S POV        
                           SHOPPING:

My happy place. The place that I can go and all my issues and worries just disappear. Well, that's how it used to be anyway. Now i'm constantly watching over my shoulder. Cowering, flinching and jittery. I am so thankful that I have Matt with me, but he looks so miserable.

I'm busy leafing through a rack of clothing not realizing that I had lost sight of Matt in the process, i'm not exactly sure when or for how long but I do. Next thing I know, I feel a set of hand's on my arm gripping tight. When I think it's Matt grabbing for my arm, I turn around to give him shit for gripping so tight, and to see what he wants. But when I turn around to give him shit it's some random guy i've never seen before with his grubby hand's on my arm, he grips even tighter when he notices that i've seen him.

"Well hello there, sweetheart". "You look lost". "How about I take you home with me?". "I bet I could fuck you real good and hard under the sheets baby". "I could get lot's of use out of you with that sexy firm ass of yours" (eyebrow raise) "Come on and let, daddy have a feel baby". "Don't be shy, hunny".

He reaches for me and start's to grope my body all over, my ass, my breasts, pulling at my clothes. He pull's me in trying to kiss me, telling me not to fight it or it will just get worse. I literally went into full-blown melt down panic mode. I dropped to my knees shaking and rocking so uncontrollably that i'm sure i'm drawing attention to myself. The creepy man kneel's beside me, whispering in my ear that I better not cause a scene and I start to shake even more then before with my hands over my ears repeating the word's "no no no" over and over, shaking my head and body in a full on vibration. I let out the most blood curdling scream that I know definitely has people's attention. People around me start to surround us trying to help but they don't because the creepy man just tells them that he has everything under control. I just need matt, where's Matt?.

Suddenly I hear that all to familiar voice, it's frantic but I still recognize it.

                                       MATT'S POV

"EMBER!, Baby". "Where are you, sweetheart?".

I'm frantically searching for her and spot her hunched over on the floor with some creepy man kneeled beside her that i've never seen before.

I run over to Ember pushing the man out of the way and i'm immediately crouched down next to her on the floor in a heartbeat. I pull her into my lap and cradling her with my arm's as I rock her back and forth, my fingers combing through her hair. I whisper's in her ear apologising over and over again for not being closer to her, watching over her.

"I'm sorry, baby". "I'm so so sorry".

I finally take a minute to look around, trying to see what set her off. Then i see the creepy man with Ember's purse in his hand from when she must of dropped it before.

"GIVE". "ME". "THAT!".

"What, man?". "She freaked out when I tried to ask her a simple question and she dropped it".

"SHE HAS PTSD YOU ASSHOLE!". "SHE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE SNEAKING UP ON HER!".

I grab for her bag and set's it beside, Ember.

"Screw you man". "Maybe control your, BITCH, next time and thing's like that wouldn't happen".

"WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY TO ME?!". "You're so lucky she need's me right now, man, or I'd beat your ass".

"Whatever dude".

He walks off leaving me with, Ember trying to calm her breathing.

"Matt, I c an't br eathe". "My ch est hurt's".