Chapter 11

MATT'S POV

I'm laying in bed after everyone had gone home, about an hour or so ago, just staring at my ceiling. It has these little speckled dot's on it and I find myself aimlessly counting them (one by freaking one), Every time I get to a high number I lose count and have to start all over again.

"DAMMIT!, this is ridiculous". "Who the FUCK counts dot's on a damn ceiling?". "Oh right!,Me".

I shake my head. Truth is I haven't been able to get Ember's voice out of my head since I heard it over the phone earlier this evening, she sounded so scared, so alone. I see what I thought was a shadow out of the corner of my eye in the center of the room. My head dart's in that direction but nothing is there. Then I thought I heard giggling??, I shoot up out of bed listening for the faint sound's again.

"Ember?". "Is that you baby?, Are you there?".

My eye's are a little fuzzy so I rub them and I see her more clearly. she's there, right fucking there in front of me, how is that possible?. She turns and walks out of the bedroom and I follow after her.

"Baby!!, is that really you?". "Ember  Wait!". "Where are you going?, come back baby".

I follow her down the hall but can't seem to make any progress to get close enough to her. She just keeps giggle, taunting me. I reach out for her.

"Ember, grab my hand sweetheart".

All of a sudden Mike is infront of me with Ember pinned against his body.

"You will never get her, she is MINE!". "I've had EVER inch of this smooth sexy body". "She is tainted for you now Matt, just let her go man".

"SCREW YOU ASSHOLE". "I will NEVER let you have her, you don't deserve someone as pure as Ember".

"Oh my dear sweet boy did Ember not tell you?, she's no longer pure". "I took that from her as well, three GLORIOUS times actually!". "And GOD was it ever incredible!, Best sex I ever had".

I just stare at the both of them dumbfounded and bewildered at the information ive just been given. Ember won't even look at me, just stares at the floor. Can this really be true??. Could he really have taken her purity away from her?. Did she really LET that happen?. And if so, why didn't she fight him??. Why did she just LET him take it from her?. Why didn't she stop him?.

"Ember baby!?". "Look at me sweetheart".

She slowly lifts her head to me with tears in her eyes not saying a word.

"Is what he said true Ember?". "Did he FUCK you and take your purity away from you?".

I say the word (fuck) with a little bit more venom in my tone then I meant to, but I am PISSED!. HOW could she possibly LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER?.

She looks away again and whisper's softly.

"Yes Matt it's true, but!?".

I cut her off before she can even finish.

"DON'T Ember!, just don't". "I am SO DISAPPOINTED in you".

Now I am the one who can't even look at her, Mike start's to laugh a low menacing laugh.

"I". "TOLD". "YOU man,I deflowered her". "It was fucking INCREDIBLE". "Best sex i've ever had in my entire life".

"Oh FUCK OFF Mike, you disgust me". "Praying on poor defenseless women like that".

The part that hurt's me the most, the part that really sting's is that she doesn't even really seem all that upset over it. Like she even enjoyed it. He keeps taunting me and taunting me telling me how good of a lay she was, as well as where and how they did it, how many times they did it, for how long each session was. He even gloated that she sucked his cock, gross!.