Chapter 8

TRIGGER SCENE

                                     EMBER'S POV

I can feel his hand's on me, all over me actually. His hot breath so close to my face I can smell it. It smells like he hasn't brushed his teeth in day's. It reminds me of old sour curdled milk that's been in the fridge for month's.

His lip's are on my neck, kissing, sucking, biting, licking. Every time I try to get away he snarls this low menacing snarl and pull's me back close to him again, i'm shaking!.

"Please, Mike". "Stop!".

"Never!". "You are mine, Ember".

"Please, I won't tell anyone what happened". "Just let me go".

He chuckles as his hand's continue to glide all over my body. He cup's my breasts and pinches my nipples feeling how excruciatingly hard they have become to his calloused touch. Without warning he's instantly got one of them in his mouth and begins sucking and biting on both of them simultaneously squeezing them as he suck's on my nipples like a baby sucking on a bottle trying to get his final fill of breast milk.

"Moan for me, sweetheart". "I want to hear my name roll off those pretty plump kissable lip's of yours".

"No, please don't make me". "I don't want to".

He stares at me with nothing but complete anger etched on his face.

"I'm fucking tired of these games, Ember". "You are making me angry". "Now!, be a good girl and spread those sexy silky smooth leg's for me". "Don't make, Daddy have to take it from you". "Come on, sweetheart give, Daddy what he wants".

He reaches over and start's to grab my thighs, pushes my leg's apart and start's to lean down between my leg's. Getting closer and closer ready to grab hold of my clit with his lip's.

"NOOOOOO!".

I bolt up right in bed flailing my arm's panting and screaming at the top of my lung's. Thank god it was just a damn dream. As I am trying to get my breath regulated, I feel him stir beside me. It wasn't a complete dream, i'm still in danger but at least his hand's aren't on me.

Of course I spoke to soon, because next thing I know he roll's over in bed beside me concern on his face. Yeah right, more like Lust. I shake my head shuttering at that thought.

"Are you ok, baby?". "You were screaming".

"Yeah, just a bad dream". "I'm ok though".

"Come here, baby". "I will protect you".

He wrap's me in his arms pulling me close, rocking me till I calm down as he strings his finger's through my hair. I only calm down just a bit as i'm on edge still considering the situation i'm in. Finally he whisper's softly in my ear.

"I love you!". "What was the dream about, sweetheart?".

I hate that he call's me all these pet names. I used to love pet names. But now!, not so much. And it completely shocked me when he confessed that he loved me, maybe if he had gone about this a different way I might have considered something between us. But not now, and not after this ordeal.

I don't dare tell him what the dream was about, so I just tell him (Monster's). It's actually not a total lie, he is a (Monster).

"It was about, Monster's". "They were after me and I couldn't get away".

He rubs my back soothingly trying to make me feel better, but failing miserably.

"Don't worry, baby". "I'll protect you from the, Monster's". "I won't let anyone take you from me".