Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Eleven (Oh Shit.)

"Do you want us to help you catch her?" I heard one of the guys asked Shadow, sounding more than ready to chase me down and drag me back.

"No, she is my prey alone to catch!" Shadow growled, before going into wolf form, and dashing after me.

I ran as fast as I could, as if my life depended on it. Oh wait, IT DID.

I could hear his animalistic growls and snarls coming up from right behind me, so I sped up.

I probably shouldnt have, because I think I dropped a lung. I wanted to breath, but my lungs stung.My legs were getting tired too, well of course me being human and all...

I ran for what seemed like hours.

I decided to take a look behind me, only to see Shadow slowing down. I laughed to myself, but not for long, because, I crashed into a tree.

Yes, a stupid tree.

My body hit it hard, since I was running pretty fast.

Shadow saw it, and ran towards me, when he got to me, he froze. He shifted from his wolf back into a human again.

We were just staring at each other for a long time, me blushing of course. But for some reason I just couldn't look away.

He broke the awkward, hot silence by laughing.

While he was on the ground rolling from laughter, I took it as a moment to run for it. But as soon I got up, I felt a hand pull me down.

"Oh no you dont!" He said, making it so I would fall on the ground on my back, but softly.

"Let me go you pervert!" I screamed at him, thrashing around. He held me down with his arms and body, making my thrashing seem more like me rubbing against him.

Shadow growled lustfully and I blushed, looking away. I kept trying to lift my body up, trying to push him off of me, but it just seemed like I was arching my back, so my body was being pushed into his.

Shadow lowered his head, and his mouth was against the crook of my neck, and I could feel his fangs eagerly and angrily running over my skin where he marked me.

I couldn't help but let a small sigh out, followed by a soft whimper.

Shadow's teeth softly bit the mark, and I loudly moaned in pleasure.

I could feel my mark just pulsing with lust and delight. I started thrashing around again, but Shadow was pressing my body to the ground, so I felt every inch of him.

Suddenly a strong need filled my body, and I was blushing. How could I act like this right now...?

The same giant pervert that was also a werewolf was on top of me, angrily licking the mark on my neck over and over again.

I was breathing heavily, and I let out a small whimper of need. I couldn't believe this right now. I was feeling lightheaded and I felt turned on, and I dont even know why.

I looked over at Shadow's face, and it made me slightly blush. "Why you lookin at me like that?" I asked nervously.

"Because you smell so... Delicious..." He said resting his mouth on my neck, and some of his hair tickled it. Shivers were rushing up my body, and I started to stir again, but Shadow held me down.