Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Eight (Ditching The Werewolf)

Hey guys... So I went back to quizilla and counted all the votes and views my chapters have gotten all together, and it all summed up to this; 

Total Views- 263,328 and counting

Total Votes- 2,646 and counting

Where on Wattpad it all sums up to this;

Total Views- 1,287 and counting

Total Votes- 24 and counting

....Do I feel like a loser? Yes. Do I feel like a complete failure and still going down the social ladder? Yes. Haha sorry if I sound a bit depressed, its just overwhelming of how I went from being one of the hottest things in quizilla, to another struggling author who is trying to earn her spot on the hottest list. Haha yeah... On Quizilla, my story was very popular and it was on the most popular and top rated lists, and here it's like on a stand with free newspapers... 

Yeah, I have a lot of work to do if I want to regain my popularity again... So with your guy's help, you can help me get back my popularity. It probably doesn't matter to you guys, and it probably sounds like a loser, desperate attempt to try and go from nerd to popular girl, and it probably is haha. I was just wondering if it could happen.If not, I guess Ill try elsewhere. ^. ^ well thats it, enjoy the next chapter! (Before my life is taken by KathyRodriguez ;) lol) 

~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Eight (Ditching The Werewolf)

I woke up next morning completely dumbfounded.

"Where am I again...?" I asked groggily. With no reply, I started to look around confused. I scanned the room and it seemed to be empty. Suddenly I felt something heavy on my waist, so I looked at what was next to me, and Shadow was there, sleeping.

My eyes widened, and memories flowed through my mind. Him taking me here, promising to scent me! I had to get out RIGHT NOW. 

I scanned Shadow's face to see if he was in any way awake, but he wasnt. He actually looked kind of iinnocent... I almost burst out laughing. There is no way he is innocent, even in his sleep!

 Suddenly, I felt something hard press against my thigh and I almost gasped while Shadow groaned. My point has just been prooven, exhibit A. What kind of sick dreams is that bastard having?! My cheeks were burning with shame, and I tried to scootch away, but his grip on me tightened. 'Well... This is uncomfortable...' I thought to myself awkwardly trying to distant my lower half from him.

But no matter how much I tried to get away from him, his 'very amused friend' seemed to always get harder and closer. How is that possible?!

Oh wait, when he was on top of me, and transformed back into a human, I might have saw... His junk... Ok, I confess I did, but I didnt like it I swear! The shameful image was permanently carved into my mind.... 

I carefully took his arm, and lifted it off of me. I put his arm down my his side, and carefully climbed out of the bed. I went to go find my dress, and I finally found it, I went in the bathroom to change. Ounce I was done, I went and grabbed my cloak. It was my favorite in the world.