Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Five (Being Forced Upon)

Sorry I kept you guys waiting (well, all those who WERE waiting lol), I just wanted to say sorry... I'll upload faster now, even if my story isn't such a big hit... I was busy writing my other story, Taken By A Werewolf, so if you wanted to read it sometime, tell me what you think? ;D

And also, big important part, I am going to edit the first few chapters, AGAIN, and dont worry, they will be better I promise :) Of course it wont all be done by night, it will take a few days, so go back and re-read everything if you want, because I am going to drastically change the first few chapters, and other than that, enjoy :)

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Five (Being Forced Upon)

Robin's P.O.V.*

What the hell was that stupid werewolf mutt doing?!?!?!

He stepped forward, and actually jumped on me!!!

And guess what he did, again...

Yep, you guessed it, started to lick my neck seductively, as if he couldn't get enough of the taste. 

I gasped when he nipped my neck, teasing me slowly, running his tongue over my neck hungrily. 

The licks were getting less wet, and the tongue shrunk...

Yes, he was in human form. Naked. On top, of me. AGAIN!

I was blushing like crazy, when his buddies started to laugh.

"Dude, you just met her yesterday, and now your screwing her today?" The brown wolf said after going into human form. Great, another naked guy...

"I would have yesterday, but I had no time" The guy said smirking, a lustful look covered his face.

By this time, my face was like lava, and getting even hotter, if that was even possible.

"Your not supposed to treat ladies like that... I would love to show you how a real man makes women come a lot faster..." The guy who just finished shifting from a white wolf to a human said smirking, winking at me. 

I heard the guy on top of me quietly growl, loosening his grip on me while glaring at the guy who just started to laugh. "She's yours, she's yours! I was just joking!" He said smirking and walking away. And I used that opportunity to try and fling the naked bastard on top of me off. 

I quickly put my hands on his chest, and tucked my knees in and quickly used all my strength to try and push him off of me, but he didn't move a single muscle. 

"Trying to escape? Well if you think you can easily get yourself away from me, your wrong..." He whispered huskily into my ear, tightening his grip on my wrists. 

He pinned my wrists above my head, and I struggled against him as I started to feel him press himself against me, and lets just say he was really happy to be doing so. 

"Get off of me, you sick bastard!" 

"Now, now, you dont have to be angry with us, after all, I bet your loving the view" The brown wolf guy said.