Little Red Riding Hood: Chapter Ten (Teasing The Big Bad Wolf)

People are getting upset with me about not updating sooner... I'm sorry XD So here you go, please dont kill me! :) Lol and this chapter is dedicated to all my fans that made me feel better when I was down :) Here's the list;

~xXXFearsomeSpiritXXx

~Cappuccina

And if I am forgetting someone or misspelled your name plz message me!!! :)

~~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Good morning Robin." My Grandmother smiled at me, stirring something in a pot over the toasty fire. I smiled back to her, and rubbed my eyes.

"Morning Grandmother." I said quietly while stretching. My hair was a mess, my clothes were probably not on right either. Last night was another sleepless night.

This nightmare, however, was even scarier than the last one. I remember it so vividly...

I was on a bed, with red silk sheets and pillows. The bed was so soft, I looked like I was sinking into it. I was wearing something I wouldn't usually wear. A very, very revealing lingerie.

I was lying down on the bed, and my blonde hair was scattered all around me beautifully, and I looked impatient, as if I was waiting for something... Or someone.

Suddenly something jumped on me, but I wasn't scared or surprised. I started giggling uncontrollably, and I smiled happily, running my finger's over the man's hair, and pulling it gently.

The man's face was not visible, because he was kissing my neck. I started moaning loudly, and I looked over to see dirty blonde hair. It looked a lot like Charles...

Suddenly, the kissing turned into nipping, and before I could do anything, the man bit down hard. I moaned loudly, as if I enjoyed it, and the man lifted his face.

His hair was covering his eyes, but my blood on his lips was visible. He started to smirk, and then he darkly chuckled.

All I could do was stare at him shocked. Suddenly his hair moved out of his eyes, and it revealed Shadow's face, and his piercing blood red eyes.

"-obin? Robin are you okay...? My Grandmother repeated to me. I snapped out of my dark thoughts, and I noticed goosebumps covering my entire body.

"I-I'm fine..." I said chuckling dismissively, waving my hand in the air. "Just cold is all..." I lied.

"Should I add more wood to the fire then..?" Grandmother asked smiling at me, and I just nodded.  "Yeah, that would be nice. Let me go get the wood then..." I said grabbing a red scarf Grandmother had made me yesterday.

"Ill be back in a few minutes..." I said smiling reassuringly to her. I walked out the door, and I noticed how cold it had really gotten overnight...

Shadow must be freezing... Good. The bastard deserves everything horrible. And speaking of horrible, I got a brilliant idea. I slept on it, and thought it over a couple of times, but this plan just might work.

I went behind Grandmother's house, cottage, and went out into the field. I saw some wood that was bound just lying about. 'Well thats weird...' I thought to myself, picking the pile of wood up and carrying it back to Grandmother's. I left it on the doorstep, to dry off.

I turned around, and headed for the woods. It was time I pay Shadow a little visit.

After a few minutes of walking, I noticed a slumped over figure, with black hair. Yep, that lowly coward that was chained to a tree was that pathetic werewolf Shadow. Low little bastard.