My Heart.

• Dedicated to Bethany Rose Gordon

Nikki POV

I cant believe this, He told me he loved me in front of his army! pacing back and forth. I have to sit down I feel faint I say to myself as I sit right there on the ground watching andy do his thing on stage.

*half an hour later*

As I watch andy walk of stage towards me he just stands there staring at me sitting on the floor were I once stood.

What the hell are you doing on the ground babe you know we have chairs right? Andy says with a smirk on his face.

Yeah ik but I just felt faint and didnt have time to get a chair. As I see andy bend down picking me up as he did before.

Are eyes lock again as he kisses my forehead. Lets go back to the bus shall we he says carrying me there.

We dinallt get to the bus as andy lays me on that UGLY leather couch he heads to the back of the bus I have no idea for but ok just leave me alone I think to myself as I streach my legs to the other side of the couch.

Heyy babe? I hear andys voice comeing from the back of the bus. Come here please.

Sure anything for you Andy, As I get to andy hes putting more make up on his face and arms

Yes I say with a smile on my face.

You pointing at me , you have to get ready your gigs in 20..

Ohh thanks for reminding me I totally forgot. As I move towards the bathroom to do my make up.

*15 mins later*

Hey babe your band mates are here, you have to go to rehersal. yelled andy from the other side of the bus,

Ok I scream grabbing my coat. As I walk towards the from of the bus I get these butterflies in my stomache. As I reach the door with andy behind me I felt andys hands around my waist again, once I got outside he picks me up fast like before.

You like carrying me dont you? I ask as I kiss him on the cheek

Yes, I do but I only want you in my arms. I look up at him with a smile so big It as ear to ear.

Once we got to the rehersal andy kisses me on the cheek and sayd go rehreasal going me a kiss on the cheek and pushing me toward the stage like I did to him.

Rehersal went amazing as I walk back to andy, how did you like it? I ask him

It was amazing! he said with the biggest smile on his face and he huggs me..

You have 30 mins til fans show up. you ready for your first gig? he asks me

Yeah I think I actully am