Will you be my outlaw?

• Dedicated to Brianna Stiles

Nikki POV

I was just staring into andys blue seas of eyes. I couldnt believe he was also staring at me.

So? you ready for you first gig tommorrow andy asks me while moving a stray hair from my face.

Yeah I am, Ican't wait to see you on stage to be honest I say with the biggest smile on my face.

To be honest I dont care about my gig I just care about yours I wanna see you do your thing up on stage. As he cracks a smile, I couldnt help but smile with him.

As we got closer and closer he whispers in my ear " I like you alot. I mean alot". I move in closer to his ear " I like you alot too" as I slowly move back from his ear just inches away from his lips and stare into his eyes.

I was smileing so big it kinda hurt. As he leand closer he lightly kissed my lips and pulled away and smiled with the cutest side smile I have ever seen.

"Will you be my outlaw?" He asks me.

Yes I will be your outlaw I say with the biggest smile I have ever had.

he leaned in for a hug as he kisses my head and again locked eyes. I really love your eyes there so beautiful Andy says to me with a huge smile on him face,

No your eyes are way better then mine. No yours are cutier he says as he leans in and kisses my lips over and over Ohh how I love his lips on mine.

Until I oull away. Wait were is Ash and Ronnie? I ask andy.

Im guessing there in the back of the bus giving us some privacy maybe? as he winks at me;) As he leans over to kiss my lips over and over, a few mins later I hear a sound coming from the right of me. I open my eyes for a seccond to find ashley storming off the bus with this angry look on his face.

Ashley POV 5 mins earlyer

I can't believe Ronnie. As I walk into the living roon area I walk in seeing andy sitting in the courtner of the couch kittly cournerd with Nikki on his lap sucking face. I just think to myself should I get out of here or go annoy them and and save there faces from being sucked off... but I just decide to leave.

Ronnie was still in the back of the bus when I left hopeing he will stay there til Nikki and Andy leave.

I start heading to the tour bus. As I walk in I yell Im going to bed, Passing Jesse, Jixx,CC,Christian and Jake watching "Friends" dont even paying attention . Once I got in my bunk I hear them talking and then singing the theme song to friends

So no one told you life was gonna be this way

Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.

It's like you're always stuck in second gear

Well it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,

or even your year

but..

I'll be there for you

When the rain starts to pour

I'll be there for you

Like I've been there before

I'll be there for you

'Cuz you're there for me too...

So I put my head phones in a blased motley crue and fell asleep.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I have a bad keyboard so theres some mistakes. tell me how Im doing?

******************************************************************************************************************