Welcome to the family!

• Dedicated to Ethan Daniels

Andy POV

As we arive at the Falling In Reverse tour bus I can see the excitment in nikkis eyes.

Ok Nikki, Ronnie can be weird weirder then Ash here definatly when he is drunk, So if you dont like him that fine.

But the're a really great ground of guys to hangout with.

Ohh okk she says laughing alittle.

As we walk in I hear "ANDYYYYY!!!!" and I get attacked by Ronnie. Missed you budd we say to each other with a hugg. During my hug with him I relize him looking at Nikki next thing I know hes whispering in my ear asking me "who the chick is?".

Im guessing Nikki over heard him because she started saying her name and what bad she was in. After she was done talking Ronnie gave her a huge hug and said welcome to the family, I'm Ronnie Radke nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too says nikki rolling her eyes.. I can see she already doesnt like him.

How bout some beer? askes Ronnie.

Hell yeah me and Nikki say at the same time. Wooh we also say at the same time. This is scarey I say and go grab a beer from Ronnie s hands and I sit down.

Ronnie POV

what the hell was that? I've never seen that happen before definatly with Andy! that is some creepy shit I say to myself.

Heyy andy will you come here? yeah sure he says.

Yeah just want you to know you and That chick would be good together.

That chick is Nikki please dont call her chick says Andy in a serious voice.

Yeah sure man I wont call her that. As I watch him go sit next to her I grab a beer and head over to were the party was, with the love birds :)