What could go wrong?

.

Nikki POV:

As I pull away from andys plump soft lips I look around to find no ashley or ronnie. Where did they go? I ask with the confused look but kinda cute look on my face

, I have no idea, I think there in the back. You wanna go back to the tour bus Im tired? Andy asked me.

Sure I say as I jump up from his lap. I stand there over andy, this is the great time for a comeback I think to myself. As I hang over his body laying on the couch. You ganna get up little boy? I say with alittle attitude.

Who you calling little boy he yells standing up fast but he loses his balance and quickly falls back on the couch pouting, As I start to walk towards the door someone grabbed my waist .

I turned around to find the blue sea eyes in the tall skinny man named andy :) Ohh andy Stop! you know Im tickelish as he picks me up by my waist making me go side ways running my legs into things while andy walksout the door.

"See you later Ronnie" andy screams as he closed the door.

Once he got his balence he moved me into the wedding hold, my legs in one hand and my back and neck in the other. As I stare into the seas of his eyes. andy puts me down to open the door of the tour bus but yet picks me up again into the wedding hold.

He carrys me inside to find everyone in there bunks asleep. As andy puts me down I run to get myself a drink from the fridge.

After a few momments later I feel those cold but warminmg hands around my waist again. I feel him breathing down my neck as I close the fridge and turn around and are eyes lock again.

We better get to bed we have a gig first thing in the morning. Your right I say with a smile as Andy leans in for a kiss good night are lips touched and I felt like I was in heaven as he pulled away I hear goodnight gorgous from andys lips.

As he walks to the bathroom to change I just stand there in an Ahh thinking to myself what could go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How am I doing? Vote for me? well Im just working on the next chapters now. I hope you all like chapter 7: The opening day! :)