The Two Idiots.

• Dedicated to Jesse Sheets

Nikki POV

Ok, I say to myself I guesse I'll get ready as I put on my shoes and check my makeup and finnish my final touches.

I just have to add my leather coat and I'll be perfect! Wait were is my coat? as I look around I decide to go to the other band memebers and ask them if they have seen it.

But I can to find Andy wearing my coat dancing around moking me.

Take it off I yell, your going to get war paint all over it and ruin it!

As andy says NO! I yell take it off once more, Now Andy is walking closer and closer to me.I never relized how tall he was til now hes a giant compared to me.

What you ganna do about it little girl? andy says.

Little Girl?? Little Girl!! Im older then you thank you little boy! Now give me my coat!

No he screams having the biggest smile on his face as he winks at me ;)

Im looking around as hes still standing there I see ashley behind him with the biggest smile on his face. He was pointing at the jacket andy was wearing so I decided to destract andy by staring into his pools of blue eyes so he wouldn't spot ashley behind him. I give ashley a thumb up as I see my coat slowly disapear from andys upper arms.

What the hell Ashley! Andy screams. What? Ashley says with a puppy dogg face. What was that for? as andy goes to punch him. You were flirting with her! it was SO annoying!!!

As Ashley and Andy kept Bikkering about it I grab the coat from ashley and run out the door. As I stand outside the tour bus waiting for them to come out I over hear them fighting about me, I heard somethings I didnt want to hear and some things I did.

As I was waiting for them to come out I pulled my pack of ciggs out of my pocket in my leather coat andy must have put in there. So I light one trying not to listen to them fighting, About 5 minutes later they are finally done bickering.

they walk out of the bus shocked seeing me smoking a cigg, with one leg up on the tour bus and one on the ground to keep me balanced. As I turn to them I see them both staring almost drooling.

You girls done with your cat fight yet? I say with a chuckel While walking in towards them,

Yeah ashley says are you ready to go hangout with FIR and get drunk and fuck shit up? asked ashley.

Hell yeah I say as we walk together to the FIR tour bus,