That Girl.

• Dedicated to Sandra Gingrich Gleason

Andy POV

As I sit on this yellow yukky color leather couch looking out the window. I see this incredibly beautiful no gorgous girl walking towards are tour bus.

Who is she? I ask ashley.

Ohhh thats Nikki shes in the band we are rooming with I believe there name is Forsaken Angel? yeah thats it he says rubbling his head.

As this gorgous girl nikki? was putting her things in the storage compartment under the bus, I couldnt help but study her watch her every move. he black hair with the blonde and pink streecks they looked so sexy on her.

When are they ganna get on the bus already? I yell to CC. I dont know. ohh here they come I yell. I try to act causual as they walk in but I couldnt help myself to stare at her. She was so beautiful. I want to get to know her, I am so glab we have to share are tour bus now.

Niki POV

I couldnt help but relize Andy was staring at me but

I must be dreaming as I pinch my arm, Nope Im not I mummble.

What? asked Andy.

Ohh nothing I say thinking why the hell did I just say that outloud? I look like a freak talking to myself.

As I stand there staring into andys beautiful blue eyes and see that he was wearing my favorite outfit on him. Shirtless with just a small vest on, tight black skinny jeans and 3 belts on.

Ohh follow me. Hello? as Jinxx snaps his fingers in front of my face.

Ohh yeah I say as I follow him to the back of the bus.

You can put all of your stuff here, We also have bunks for all of you! Did you guys think we were ganna make you sleep on the floor or something?

No as a I laugh, there are alot of bunks I say to myself. Jinxx points out which ones his, Ashleys,CC, Jakes and Andys. these are yours. you get top bunks. I guesse Ill have this one pointing to the one above Andys. You all can have the rest. ok? ok ;)

Andy POV

wow she was so pretty, I loved how she would stare at me, maybe she was only staring at me cause I was staring at her?

As my big mile turns into a frown thinking about it. As I spread my legs over the ugy couch I hear them coming back.So there goes my plan of taking a nap... So I deside to sit up as they walk in I see nikki being the first to walk in, she has to sitt next to ashley! what was wrong with me? as I gave Ashley the death stare hearing him flirt with her saying she should be his outlaw,

I over hear her saying nah your not cool enough. I just get the biggest smile on my face it kinda hurt..

. A few momments later I relize nikki moved away from ashley and sat next to me. Next thing I heard come out of her mouth was

"how come you were staring at me?" I wasnt I just was staring at the picture behind your head yeah thats it. You lier she whispers in my ear while walking to the back of the bus to her bunk.

Oh my god she just gave me chills. I think I like her like alot! I can't stop thinking about her, shes so gorgous. I need to get to know her! as I walk towards her bunk I hesitate for a minute I decide to come back when we are there. we were there so I went back to were her bunk was and I open the curtan.

Hi I said

heyy she ways whats up?

Well we are here first of all and Well I was wondering do you wanna go with me and ashley to hang out with FIR?

Sure I'll be out in 10 he says as I leave to go to the front of the bus. omg she just said yes! :)