Chapter 12

Hey Rosies,

I wanted to thank all of you who actually read my author's notes, and I'm sorry if they get a little bit lengthy at times. 

I worked really hard on this chapter. There is a lot of drama, girl drama, guy drama. Yup llama drama. Oh god, crying, my weakness. There are lots of tears, let me let you know now.

Sorry I didn't get to upload sooner. 

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

So, my favorite song on TMH is officially Truly, Madly, Deeply. Makes me cry. And oh god, the OW in Heart Attack, that gives me a heart attack. Nialler, you my friend are a cutie.

 What's your favorite song on TMH? 

Now, go get reading. Don't forget to vote and comment afterwards!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Brooklyn's POV*

 I leapt from my seat. "What?" I screech, completely taken aback.

Niall just stared back at me blankly. "I didn't think you'd take it that way."

"Niall. I'm so sorry. I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet," I stared into his glassy eyes and he broke away, "It's just, I'm still trying to get over losing Sophie, and I still have to try to get into a good uni. And I'm all alone now." My voice cracked and my eyes got watery.

Niall started to put his arm around me and I pushed him away, getting up out of my seat abruptly. "I'm sorry." I said as the dam broke and tears flowed down my face in a steady stream. I pushed my way to the doors and fled down the hallway and out the front doors.

"Brooklyn, wait!" I heard Niall calling from the lobby, but I was already racing down the street, mascara running.

But I didn't look back.

*Niall's POV*

"God. I just manage to screw everything up, don't I." I growled as I grabbed my messy tufts of hair.

I stood pacing, back and forth in the cafeteria, where Brooklyn had stood just moments ago.

"Yes, lad, you do." Harry smirked from the corner.

"Shut up. You're such an arse. You know that?" I glared at the curly haired boy as he made his way over to my table.

"May I sit?" Harry motioned at the seat.

I curtly nodded, and continued my stare down as he pulled the seat out and plopped down with a thud.

"She likes you. You just need to give her time and space." Harry said patting my shoulder.

I shrugged him off. "Get your filthy hands off me. What do you know?" I spat.

Harry grinned, "Wow, you really are a blind lad. I see the way she stares at you when we're all just lounging around at the flat. She not just likes you, she adores you."

"You should shut up. You think you know everything. But you are so wrong. You know nothing about her and you shouldn't guess what she's thinking." I raised my voice.

"This isn't about me." Harry's tone softened, "It's about you."

'It's about you, my butt. You're just trying to get me to get closer to her so that you can intervene and force me to break her heart. I know how this game goes. You do this to all of the guys." I found my mouth forming cruel and crueler words.