Backstage

Here's a little backstage dialogue on what's going to be happening soon.

"Guys! Guys, we have to start the meeting!" Destiny shouted.

"Come on.. Guys, I wanna know what happens to Brooklyn!" Niall shouted, his face flushed as he put his arm around Brooklyn, who snuggled closer, "I miss you. You have to come back."

"I would, but that's not my call. It's Destiny's call." Brooklyn responds sullenly.

"Alright, I'm starting this meeting with just Niall and Brooklyn seeing as none of you guys," Destiny glares pointedly at Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis who are frolicking on the couch next to her, "I will be continuing this story, I promise. It just may not be as frequent updates. I haven't been hit with any feeling trains lately so it's been a little off kilter. I can't seem to get anything going with this plot and I've now left you all on a cliffhanger."

Destiny sighs as all the boys and Brooklyn boo.

"But… If you want me to continue, please tell my readers and fans to comment suggestions for the plot and how they want the story to end below. I was thinking to end it once I hit around 20 chapters. I would definitely do a sequel and maybe put my other stories on hold." Destiny cracks a small smile, seeing Niall sit a little straighter in his chair, "There's really been a lot going on my life; high school applications, drama, music stuff, etc. And yeah, I get that a lot of you hate me for not updating. But please leave me suggestions as to who Brooklyn should end up with."

"I'm really sorry I scared Brooklyn away." Harry said suddenly, staring at Niall and Brooklyn cuddling on the couch. Brooklyn was sitting on his lap, poking his cheek and Niall's cheeks were a thousand shade of pink.

"It's fine. She just needs to come back. I miss her." Niall says glaring at Destiny.

"Hey, hey. It's not my fault! But there will be more drama to come. I promise."

"Can we know where Brooklyn is? I promise we won't let that affect the story, I mean if

you tell us, that is." The corners of Liam's mouth is pulled up into a forced smile.

"Umm. Well I can't really tell you guys…." Destiny says hesitantly.

"Pleeasssee?" Louis jumps on Destiny and starts to tickle her. The rest of the boys soon join in.

"Stop tickling me and I'll tell you." Destiny giggles, prying Harry of her side.

Immediately, the boys fall to the floor in a heap.

"Get your arse out of my face, Sassmaster!" Harry shrieks.

"You know you like it!" Louis says shaking his butt in Harry's face.

"Stop guys! You're ruining my hair!" Zayn cries from under Liam, "LiLi, make them stop!"

"Do you guys want to know, or not?" Destiny laughs, fixing her shirt and folding her hands in her lap.

"Yes!" The boys cry out.

"She's in…. Cue the drum roll please…. Brooklyn is in Huntington Beach, California." Destiny smirks.

"But, but. That's where those devil boys live." Niall mutters.

"What's their names again?" Harry asks, steam streaming from his ears.

"Emblem 3." Destiny responds coolly, standing, walking over to the exit, "That'll be all for now. Please behave yourselves until I return."

"No." Niall's voice is heard clearly amongst the chatter, "I need to know why she's there of all places."

Destiny turns around, "I write the story. Don't mess with me. I'm having serious Emblem 3 feels and I feel that… haha, get it? Feels? Feel that? Yeah… no. But, I feel it'll add some tension if I throw the Stromberg brothers and Drew into the picture. Okay? Cool." Destiny shut the door behind her as she strode out of the room, brown curls bouncing.

"She's cute." Harry mutters.

"Shut up." Everyone says, throwing pillows at his face, "That's weird. You can't hit on her."