Chapter 2

Holly:
What what what what?!?!?!??! WHAT THE FUCK! First he wanted to kill me now he don't?!? He said he wanted to play! UGHH I don't understand this douchebag! But...but... He just said "sorry" OMG I don't know what's going on
"What do you mean sorry?!" I snapped.
"It's complicated...." The stranger sighed. "The name is Maxwell." He paused. "Maxwell Vingt. Nice to meet you..."
He was blushing his eyes aren't red anymore. It's blue. Like the sky, but more prettier.
"O-okay... My name is Holly-"
"I already know your name! Holly Crystal Vegas!"
WAIT I JUST FORGOT!
"Why you call me 'Flower?'" I asked.
"Cause you are my future bride!" He answered.
"What? Hell no!"
"Hell yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"No!!!!! NONONONOO!!!!!!" I screamed. "YOU ARE A WERIDO AND HOW COULD I BE YOUR WIFE?!? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!!!"
Silence. Silence came passing the wind. I just noticed now he was crying. "I-I'M SO SORRY! I didn't mean to hurt you! I-I kinda overreacted..." I apologize. I walked to him and hugged him. He felt warm. He hugged me back and whispered
"It's ok." I stopped hugging him and look at his face. It was not as pale as I thought, he look handsome. But he was badly hurt. "What happened to you?!" I yelled. "Got beat up...." He mumbled. "By 10 or 15 cops...I kinda killed them all..." I just stared at him. Or more like glare! "You need medical treatment." I said and pulling him by his hand. He is a Psycho! But cute!

~At Home~
I stopped the bleeding and fix his wounds. "This will hurt a bit! Don't move okay?" I ordered. I put alcohol on his bleeding knee. He did not scream or move. After the treatment is over I told him to sit down on the couch and call me if you need any help. I walked upstairs and he was on my bed. "WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed. "You know how to teleport?!"
"Nope." He replied.
"Then what did you do?" I asked.
"I just ran upstairs very fast more like a speed of lightning and lie down on your bed!" He explained.
I sighed and was about to walk out with my back pack until he grabbed me and pull me on the bed hugging me. OMG! I'm sooo embarrassed! My cheek started turning red! OMG what to do! What to do! He pulled me and looked at me.
"You look cute." He giggled. "I love you." And kissed me. I gasped his tongue was like inside my throat it's more like a tongue to tongue kiss.>///<After the kissing was over he fell asleep. I smiled "Good night Maxy!"

~Morning~
I woke up in bed. Maxwell is not there. I sighed and stand up. Brushing my teeth, doing my hair, changing my clothing, and doing my routines. I started walking to school. This time no 'chill' went up my spine. I already missed Maxwell. Until I hear a faint sound "Flower, I'm your stalker and remember what I said? I love you! I'm madly in love with you and I will be coming inside your school!"

I gasped and turned around. Nothing is there. I sighed and begin walking pretending nothing happen. And then Maxwell popped out of nowhere and said "Hi Crystal!" I screamed but he shushed me covering my mouth with his hands. "I will be inside your school ok?" He whispered.
"That will be a Code Red, Maxy." I whispered back.
"Aha ha! I'll do the old fashion way! Or should I say my way!" He laughed and disappeared. I don't understand this guy! How could he be inside my school?! Well he is my stalker! My cute fuzzy one! I walked inside the school. Again a lot of people whispered. I put my headphones on and go to my locker.

~Class~
"Okay students! This will be a sudden, but we have a new student! It's a boy!" Ms.Peach announced.
"Is he cute?" One girl whispered to another girl.
"Probably a nerd!" One girl sneered looking at me.
"Could we put him at the football team? One guy asked.
"SILENCE!" Ms.Peach ordered.
Then the horror! OMFG! Maxwell came inside wearing our uniform and everything!
He said "My name is Maxwell Lee please to meet you!" I gasped. He told his fake last name! I got a bad feeling!