Chapter 6

Holly:
The mens grab out a gun. A lot of them have ak-47. All shooting at us. Ben deflected it all with his sword. Ben was fast. A lot of the enemies got injured and Maxwell came running to them punching and kicking. I joined in too! Beating them up. The whole class just stared at us. Maybe in horror. Maybe in surprise. Blood was everywhere. It feels awesome killing them. Or not kill. But beating it up. I looked at the 3 Hans. "This could happen to you." I chuckled while kicking the "boss" of their group. He spitted out blood. "Please! Spare me!" He begged. "You just beg for your life." I glared at him. "Boy do you love underestimating people. Especially like me. Underestimating a small girl like me. Bad choice." I kicked his face. Then the police came. Dang. I was about to kill him.

The police asked some questions. Like "What happen?" "Did they kill anyone?" "Do you kill anyone?" And you know. So and so. I sighed walking out of the police department. The whole school probably whispers about me "The Girl Who Is A Psycho Who Almost Killed A Man." Of course they don't respect me. "I mean! I save their lives!" I whined. There is a early dismissal because of the robbers. And I returned from the mansion. "Hey Ben!" I shout out. "What?" He asked.
"You know the ak-47 thing?"
"Oh yeah!"
"How could you deflect the bullets that fast?"
"Training."
"Hmmmm."
"It's easy. In my vision everything is in slow motion.
"Cool!"
"Yeah, I'll teach you."
"Thanks!" I cheered and walked away to eat dinner. We all explain about the school thing. "Is it scary?" Sally asked. "Are they big, mean and hairy?"
"Hahaha." I giggled. "No sweetie."
"Oh." She looked happy. "You worried about me?" I looked at her. "Mhmm." She mumbled. She is so cute! Slender man look like he is in a good mood. "Thank you for protecting her." Slender man gleed. "Of course!" Maxwell and Ben smiled. "Slendy." I said.
"What is it child?"
"Who are you protecting me from?"
"Monsters."
"What kind?"
"The strong powerful ones." He sighed. "That even you can't defeat."
"Oh..." A huge wave of disappointment washed over me. "OHHHH!!!!" I cheered. "WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT I NEED TO BECOME STRONGER!"
"Yes." Slenderman answered,
"Make sense." I ate my dinner and before I leave the kitchen Slendy said "Holly, Your training starts tomorrow." I gasped. Omg I felt so excited. Yes! I could become more stronger! Much more! I walked upstairs and flopped on my bed. Maxwell went inside my room. "Hey flower. I'm cold can I sleep with you?" He asked. I giggled and nodded my head. He closed the door, Locked and jumped on me. I looked at him. His face was beautiful. His smile make chills went down my spine. But in a good way. He bent low and kiss me. Piercing his lips into mine. I calmed down and closed my eyes. It felt good. I wanted more. His tongue mixed into mine. He nibble my ear and around my face. My face flushed. I looked at him. My face is burning red. "You look cute when you blush." Maxwell laughed. Kissing me even more licking my ears neck and temples. I groaned. It feels so good. I wanted more! More! I want him forever now! Is this love? Yes I think so. Maxwell smiled. "Salmyeos immatchun X neun kiss."
"What?"
"An X is a kiss for a soft kiss." He paused. "Translating, It's Korean."
"I never knew you speak Korean!" I gasped.
"Secrets girl." He giggled "3-6-5"
"What?" I asked. "After the secret girl what did you said?"
"Nothing!" He lied.
"Umm....ok..." I hugged him. He tugged my hair and planted a kiss on my forehead. I manage to fall asleep. Somehow this feeling feels. It's very complicated.

~Dreams~

I run into the forest bare footed. I don't care if I'm bleeding! My foot hurts and my arm. My head is spinning. I kept on running to the mansion. It's on fire. "JEFF!" I screamed.
"SLENDY!"
"BEN!"
"SALLY!"
"JACK!"
"MASKY"
"HOODIE!"
"TOBY!"
"MAXWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed even more. I run inside and crashed the door open. The burning flames. It's melting my skin but I don't care! My friends! My friends are like a family to me! I ran into the living room.
Everyone is laying there. Dead. "NOOO!!!!!" I sobbed. I picked each one, felt their pulse. No heart beat. They are limp and cold. All bloody. No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! I saw Maxwell YES! MAXWELL! DEAD! He is my life! NO!!!! "PLEASE! MAXWELL DONT DIE!" I cried and flopped down on my knees. I carried him, his face is a mess. My tears are dripping on his face.
"Secret Love..... My escape....
Take me far. Far away. Secret love, are you there? Could you answer my prey? Take me anywhere but here..." I sobbed even more on his chest. I always wanted to sing that song to him. I love that song. But now. He is dead.
I don't want them to be dead. I can't sing for him.
No.
No.
Don't leave me.
That's life isn't it?
No.
I can't handle the pain.
Please.
Don't leave.
I don't want to be alone.
Don't.
Please.
I.
Love.
You.
I couldn't say that.
I'm sorry.
Then there was a tap on my shoulder.
I looked over. A beast. With a sharp object. "Goodbye honey."

Everything went black.

I woke up exhausted. It's still night. The sky is kinda turning blue. I was sweating so bad. "What's wrong?" Maxwell looked over.
"I got a terrible nightmare!" I jumped on him and sobbed. He looked at me. "It's okay." He said in a sweet voice.
I explained the nightmare to him. He did not interrupted. He said he got the same nightmare like me. "Just to let you know. I...love....you....." I mumbled.
"I LOVE YOU!"
He looks at me. Then smiled. "Be my girlfriend." He ordered.
"I'm already your girlfriend." I answered.
"Am I disturbing something?" It was Jeff. HE SAW THE WHOLE THING DID HE?!? "Yup! I saw the whole thing." Jeff smiled. "Nice." Maxwell chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked
"You are my girlfriend. No turning back. Someone witness it." Maxwell looked down at me. Pointing his finger at Jeff. He was holding a recorder. Wait...... Wait for it... A voice recorder! Thank goodness! Phew! Not a video recorder! I smiled. Then Ben burst inside my room. His face was sweating. "CHECK OUTSIDE!"
We all ran downstairs to the front door. Slendy, Sally everyone was there. The beast. Inside my dreams are on our front lawn.

"The beast inside my nightmare."
Everyone whispered.

Dear readers:
Thanks for reading! I know it's kinda long! (In my vision) Please share!!:) thanks kitties for supporting! Sorry about the auto correcting fails!
-Kat