Chapter 9

Maxwell:
I heard a scream. I used my knife and slashed the black man's hips. He tumbled backwards and fall down lying there in pain. I ignore him and looked where Holly is. She wasn't the one who was screaming. The brown girl was. Her hand was cut off! "I'll kill you bitch!" She screamed. Then her hand magically grew back. She jumped at Holly and she ducked. I was watching the fight until Ben screamed "HEY! A LITTLE HELP HERE?!" I looked back Ben was fighting the purple girl. "OKAY!!!!" I shouted running after her. We fight dodging her knifes. She was easily beaten down by us. I looked where was Holly is. She wasn't where. "HOLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!" I screamed. No words. There was only silence. I looked at Purple and the Black douchebags. They just stared at us. "I'll kill them." I mumbled. They gasped, got up, and run. We chased after them.

Holly:
The brown girl was carrying me. Probably kidnapped me. I fixed her wounds that's how she run. "I'm not kidnapping." The brown hair looked at me with her dark brown eyes. "Why did you help me?" She asked.
"I was suppose to ask that." I mumbled. "You are not evil. That's all I could tell." She came to a halt.
"What-"
"Sssshhhh....."
Silence. "Someone is following us." She whispered.
"Someone? Is it someone you know?" I whispered. She carefully dropped me and I stand up.
"No." She whispered to me. "I could tell it's much more worser."
"...Fuck." I thought "I think it's another enemy.." I carefully closed my eyes and breathe in the air. I breathe it out, hearing noises. HONK HONK cars. No I need to sense more. Beep beep. No it's the walking noise. Sense! COME ON! RUSTLE. "OVER THERE!" I shouted pointing at the rustling sound. TIP TAP. Yes it's there. "So you found me?" A low laughed. A man stand up. He was all pink. His eyes are pink, his hair was long and pink. His clothings were pink. "Oh it's M.P!" Brown sighed in relived. "Hi!" He cheered. He looked at me. "Holly Crystal Vegas?"
"Yes." I replied.
"Good! Come with us you are badly hurt." He walked up to me and scooped me. "Who did that to you?"
"A black teenage douche." I sneered.
"Please more explanation." He pleaded.
"It's M.B." Brown groaned. "He was not suppose to beat her up or even touch a hair!"
"But he did!" I growled.
"Listen." The brown hair continued. "He was suppose to let you be. And just ignore you. Even your attacks. We were suppose to pick you up and killed the Pasta's."
"Kill my boyfriend." I sighed.
"Maaaayyyyybbbbeeee your boyfriend."
"UGH!!!! PLEASE DONT KILL THEM"
"We have to."
"We are here!" The pink man smiled.

It was a palace. It was beautiful. The palace was a rainbow colour.
"We are the Colour Gangs." He shouted. "Known as The Rainbow family!"
"Cool." I smiled.
"Say it louder!" He shouted.
"Cool!" I shouted too!
"LOUDER."
"COOL."
"LOUDER!!!! SCREAM!!!!!"
"CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. They covered their ears. I laughed.
"Follow me." The pink guy ordered.
We followed him. Me and Brown talked about girl stuff she introduce the Pink guy. His name is M.P "Why did I have to carry you?" M.P groaned. Gurl torture. We talked until we were in front of a golden door. She knocked. "Coming in!"
We went inside seeing 2 couples. One is Pinkish purple she have pink and purple eyes. Her hair was gorgeous. Her dress matched everything. Another person he was a man. He was like the sun. Setting. His colour. Yellow orange and reddish. It matched his clothings, eyes, lips, EVERYTHING! He was handsome.
"Holly Crystal Vegas?" The man asked.
"Y-Yes." I stammered. He walked to me and hugged me.
"I missed you." He kissed my forehead. "Remember me?"
"N-No..." I looked up at him.
"Family." He hinted. I think of my family. My mom and dad died. Tears was streaming down my face.
"Oh no!" The man shouted. "Not your mom! Not your dad! Don't cry! I don't wuv it!"
I gasped he was my sibling. My big brother. Sunset! "SUNSET!" I smiled. I looked at pink-purple girl, she was smiling. "I know what your thinking...Valentine." We 3 did a group hug and then I slapped both of them.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK ME UP?!"
I cried. "IT'S BEEN ALMOST 19 YEARS!!! I EVEN ALMOST FORGET YOU GUYS!" They looked sad. "Sorry... Because we need an mens to attack the pasta." Sunset whispered. "The Pasta's don't trust us..."

I know what they mean. Jeff, Ben, Slendy, Sally, Masky, Toby, Jack... Everyone... They don't trust them...

"I see..." I stopped crying. "Sorry I slapped you." I turned around looked at Brown and M.P "You guys are my cousin?"
"Yes." They smiled. They toured me around the castle or palace who cares anyways. I looked everywhere. Wait. What if I can't see Maxwell anymore?! What if I can't see them anymore?!
I walked outside of the yard. I looked up the sky.

"Maxwell, where are you guys?"

Maxwell:
"Flower, where are you?" I sighed. They ran away. Ben, Jeff, and I was walking deep down in the forest hoping to find her. Just then I smelled Jane and Holly

Ben:
"Holly, I wonder if you are kidnaped." I whispered. Just then I smelled Jane.

Jeff:
"Holly, I miss your pranks." I sighed. Ben, Maxwell and I was looking for her. I wonder if she is in danger. I was the one who volunteer to look for her. Just then I smelled Jane. Bitch.

Holly:
Just then I heard a rustle. I looked at my right. There was a pale teenage girl. She have black hair. She was covered in fresh blood. I think she was wearing a mask. Because her eyes are a pompeii... All black.
"Jane???" I whispered. The Pasta's told me about her.
"Holly Crystal Vegas. Please to meet you." She snickered and jumped at me.

"SHIT!"

Dearest Readers:
IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE!!!! WWWWWAAAAAHHHH 😣😣😣😓😓😓SCHOOL HAVE GONE CRAZY! 😩😩😩😫😫😫(THIS IS NO EXCUSR HATERS!!!) I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE! Btw can you please comment? No one did. Felt like I got left out. Reading books. A lot of them have comment like 100 K or thingy. Lol jealously here!
-Kat