Chapter 8

Holly:
I woked up, disappointed that's I was alone. Maxwell left did he? I opened the curtains and the sun ray shined at me. I quickly changed my clothings and walk downstairs. Something feel wrong. There is no laughing. Only silence. I crept through the halls. No one's awake. Or did they left? I jogged to the kitchen hoping to find a note. But none. I made myself some scramble eggs and butter toast with milk at the side and some fruit salad. I wonder whats going on. After I ate I peeked in Maxwell's room. He's not there. Did he left? I checked and everyone's room. They left. No wonder why! I sighed and walked to school. I felt something is wrong. So I decided to sneak inside. No one is in the halls. Good. I crept in my class, open a little hole at the door. In my confusion. There is me. No that's weird Its me! I pinch my wrist expecting to wake up!But no! I'm here! How could someone transform into other people?! No! Yes he or she is a monster! I sighed still spying on them. Until I saw a dark figure. Like a shadow. He was at the class window. I think he is holding a sniper? Yeah it's a sniper......WHAT! ITS A SNIPER! I ran in the halls. Raced through the door and running to the field. He was at our School tower. Where I usually hang out with Ben and Maxwell. He stared at me. He have black dark eyes. Wearing all black. His hair is black too. He throw a knife at me I ducked. Ok. He is a an enemy. I took at my sword.
"Your inside Creepypastas?" He glared at me
"Yes."
He took out his machete. Jumped at me and we battled.

Maxwell:
I smiled at Holly. She smiled back. We have free time cause we totally saved the whole school. We talked and played, but something is not right. I shake the feeling off and kissed Holly's forehead. She did not blush. Instead she giggled. Her skin is cold. Not warm. Her smile didn't make me smile. Her laugh didn't make me happy. Something is wrong. Very wrong. Everyone knows now that " 'The Hero Nerd' is taken by 'The Handsome Prince' "
"Are you Holly?" I glared at her.
"W-What did you mean honey?" She looked sad.
"Never mind!" I saw her stared at the window, horrified. "What's wrong?
"Nothing!"
She smiled pushing me away from the windows. To obvious. She don't want me to look at the window. I looked at the window anyways. I just stared there. The whole school stared there. Holly was bleeding gushing out blood. And another man was gushing out blood they are all in pain. "What the fuck?!" Ben screamed he quickly turned around. It's not Holly. Instead it's a dark brown-haired girl she have brown eyes. Brown everything. Her dress and sneakers are brown. Her nails are brown her lips are brown. She smiled at me. Half of my classmates are already dead. Sliced in half. The room is full of blood and its already up to my ankle. We just stared at her in shock.
"Miss me boys?" The brown haired teenage girl asked. Her voice is high.
"Who the fuck are you?!" I screamed. "And who is the guy fighting my flower?!"
"Oh. Your little babe will die." She snickered. "We are the 'Colours' we all hate you killers."
"Don't mess with Holly!" I clutched my knife.
"You want to fight?" She asked.
"Yeah!" Ben answered.
"It's 2 versus 1." She sighed "Let's make it 2-2. PURPLE!" A purple hair girl came. Yes she is purple everything. Purple lips too.
"Let's make the fight outside. With your girlfriend." Purple smiled. "After we kill your classmates." Thats when it's chaos. The whole class started screaming and begging for their lives. It's so annoying. Fucking humans only hate and ruined the earth then begs and pleads. "SILENCE!" I screamed and kill one of my classmate. They all stared at me. My knife is dripping blood. My hand is covered in blood. We 4 ran outside. To begin the fight. I ran the fastest. Not the run away. To save Holly. When I crashed the door in my horror. Holly was on the ground. Coughing out blood. The black guy was gone. No! She can't die!
Wait. Is Holly saying something? She is pointing at me. No. Wait! I ducked just in time that the brown hair flew and crashed the ground. She groaned and stand up running with a long sharp object. She is not running to me. She was running to Holly. She is going to finish her off! I chased her. But instead the black guy who was fighting Holly came out of nowhere blocking my way. He was badly injured he even could barely stand. "You don't want to look." He whispered and I heard a scream.

Dear readers:
Sorry if this is short! But I tried my best! I'll make another chapter soon. (Hopefully) I got more views (only a little bit.) I'll try to update more chapters. I'm thankful that I got 100 views (Still happy cause I suck!) But like all of my friend said:
"100 views is not enough. Make it 100K." 😁 And you know what I'm going to say! Sooo yeah! The girls you saw are inside a Colour Clan. They wanted to kill Creepypastas. Cause they get them. Lol here are the member list. When it says (Male+Female) it means there are two people. But different genders.

Members:
Purple. (Male+Female)
Lavender. (Male+Female)
Brown.(Male+Female)
Black. (Male+Female)
Pink. (Male+Female)
Rose. (Male+Female)
Blue. (Male+Female)
Indigo. (Male+Female)
Green. (Male+Female)
Forest. (Male+Female)
Orange. (Male+Female)
There is more people! I'll show you the bosses
Sunset (Male)
Valentine (Female)
That's all the info! :) Bye and thx!
-Kat