Chapter 7

Holly:
I gasped. That beast. He is skinny and very hairy but I can easily see his bones. Ewwww.... He was a disgusting sight! His eyes are black. Like am pompeii. I just stared at him in horror. He look back and smiled at all of us. His mouth is made out of his own blood. Ear to ear thats how high his smile is. Disgusting!
"Wait." Ben paused. "You know this douchebag?"
"No." I answered.
"He eat people's 'Good Dreams.' And turn them into their worst 'Nightmare' if you know what I mean. After your nightmare he kills you. People calls him. The nightmare." Slendy sighed.
"The 'Nightmare'!" I giggled. "So plain!"
"M-Make sense." Ben laughed.
"Yeah... To a ugly." -laughs- "Hairy.... Guy!" Jeff chuckled.
"Yeah." Maxwell smiled. What a lame name! I expected something more cooler! Lol! Or should I say: LMFAO!
"He is scary......" Sally cried. She broke the laughter.
"Your Teddy is scary..." Ben, Jeff, Maxwell and I mumbled.
"Pardon?" The teddybear asked. Smiling at us raising a knife. We stopped talking.
Step aaawwwwwaaayyyy from the Teddy! We take a few step away from that creepy thing. Sally just stared at us in confusion. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing! Nothing!" I smiled. She smiled back. "Ok enough talking. We need to fight." Slenderman ordered. "His men are here to kill us all. So watch out."
"Ok!" We all replied and begin to attack. One ugly hairy beast came running towards me. He opened his hands then his nails grew way more larger and I could see dark, dark, dark, dark, dark, and very dark purple veins in his nails. EWW!!!!! I think I wish I could barf! On that things face. I clashed my sword with his 'Sword Nail.' That's what I call his weapon! He is the only enemy that could withstand my sword. Well expect for the Creepypastas and my Maxwell. Then 4 randomly same creatures came from
behind they are exactly like him. I quickly kicked Beast #1 (the beast i crashed my sword with.) and crushed his head with my leg then ducked. Beast #2 came flying when I ducked. I aim my sword at his heart. Black blood came spilling at me.
"EWWWWWW!!!!!!" I screamed. Everybody just laughed at me. Then stopped. Beast #3. Came running at me I dodged it easily and elbowed it. POW! He came flying out of my way and crashed to Beat #4 they faded away. Beast #5 chopped my leg nearly ripping it off until I crashed my
leg into a tree. He disappeared. Not disappear. More black blood came spilling on my legs. But his body is gone and the black faded away expect the one on my pants shirt.
"RIP IT OF!" Slender man shouted. "IT WILL INFECT YOU!" I ripped it off showing my bikinis out. Maxwell, Jeff, Ben, Masky, and Toby have bleeding noses. "Ooh- La La. Babe!" Stared Ben. "Sexy as ever!"
"That's my girl!" Maxwell looked at me up and down. "Cute blushing." I blushed even more.
"Is she that sexy?" Asked Toby.
"Yeah." Masky sighed. Drooling. "Big jugs.
"SHUT UP!"Maxwell glared at them all. "She is taken boys."
"STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS AND KILL YOURSELF!" I screamed.
My head is dizzy from embarrassment my face is red with anger and embarrassment. My face is blushing red. Their eyes are sparkling thinking. "This is Heaven."
"No." They're all still looking at me.
"Stop being perverts and do more fighting." Slenderman interrupted. "More monsters are heading your way!" He pointed at them and begin back to his fight. I sighed and walked. I sat down at the porch watching them. Ben got the Black Blood on his back! "BEN YOUR BACK IS INFECTED!" Ben gasped and quickly stripped. Luckily there is a T-shirt underneath his shirt. "DON'T LET IT TOUCH YOUR SKIN!" Slendy shouted. I ran to my room, change my clothings, grab a lot of my clothings and put them in my bag, ran to everyone's room and did the same thing after that I run back outside. Everyone is wearing T shirt. Sally is still wearing her PJ. "Sally!!!" I shouted. "Come here!!! I'll get you new PJs!" "Okay!" Sally ran to me and changed her clothings. Everybody did the same. I run into the battlefield helping them. After maybe an hour we finally kill them all and 'Nightmare' disappeared.

"He will be gone in a while." Slendy sighed. We finished healing our wounds and finding Nightmare. Maxwell is fiddling with his food. "What happen Maxy?" I asked.
"Umm.... Do any of you guys love Holly?" Maxwell questioned.
"Yeah." The boys (expect for Slendy and Maxwell) answered.
"Today now you like her?"
"Yeah."
"Because of her body and boobs?"
"HELL YEAH!" NOW ALL OF THE PERVERTS GOT GOD DAMN BLEEDING NOSES! They practically trampled each other to death to get the tissue paper. Blood is spilling everywhere...
"Now what? Who is going to clean this goddamn mess?" Slenderman whined.
"Not me!" Everyone replied.
"It have to be one of you perverts." I stared at them. Hoodie chuckled. "Wow. Look like you guys are pervert maids! Two do the dishes, one sweep floor, one wash floor, one wash furnitures, one dust furnitures, one do the laundry,
and one cleans washrooms ."
"Awwwww....." They complained. "That's to much work!!!!"
"Ha! It's exactly 10 chores! And there are 5 perverts! 2 jobs for each of you!" I made a point. They accepted it.

~Time To Sleep~

Maxwell:
I jumped on Holly's bed. Her name is actually Crystal but she don't like it.
"'Sup Holly!" I pulled her on my chest. Heat started burning her. She is adorable when she blushes. I kiss her forehead and licked her ears. Excite went rushing all over my body I took of her clothings. She don't mine all wearing her bikinis. I was about the take it off until a random tentacle with an frying pan slapped my face. Holly hurst out laughing. Slendy bullied me
kicking me and smashing frying pans all over me. After the mess is over Slendy said "No inappropriate things until she mature! Tomorrow school!" "Ok." I mumbled and he walked away.
"Sing me a song!" Holly smiled.
"No." I sighed.
"Please?! I can't go to sleep!"
"Fine." I groaned

"I've been trying to do it right.
I've been living a Lonely life.
I've been sleeping here instead.
I've been sleeping in my bed
Sleeping in my bed.

So show me family!
All the blood that I will bleed!
I don't know where I belong!
I don't know where I went wrong!
But I could right a song!

I belong to you.
You belong to me.
You're me sweet-heart!"

I singed a song and she feel asleep.
I smiled and kiss her forehead again. And I sleep with her.

Dear Readers:
Sorry I didn't update it that often! I know. "I suck!" But I tried my best! School is now crazy at 2nd term and 3 projects coming right up! 😣Ugh! Still! I love righting this!:D c ya later Kit Kat!
😘-Kat